CHAPTER 5

I jumped a bit but didnt make any noise. I turned around and saw that it was sehun.
Me: hyung! My heart was stopped for a second! *I said smiling*

Sehun: *laughs* got ya.. I'm sorry if u got to much scared.

Me: no..its okay.(I patted on his shoulders)I like playing around.

Suho: then...let's go?

Me: yes!

(In the car)

Xiumin: y/n?

Me: yes?

Xiumin: ur dad is korean right? How did he meet ur mom?

Me: oh..well. She came to korea with her parents since her father got a job here. My mom went to high school and saw dad. Mom didnt feel anything. But for dad it was love at first sight. *laughed*

Suho: wow! Interesting! Then?

Me: then..my dad slowly approached my mom but mom was scared since my grandma is strict. Later after a month of my dad walking behind my mom. She understood that he is nice and she said yes to him. She went and told my grandma about my dad and surprisingly she wanted to see my dad. She liked him and allowed my mom to get married to my dad. Thats The end.

Chen: *chuckles*

Lay: so u also dont have any siblings?

Me: nop.

Lay: I see..

After a few minutes I stopped in front of a supermarket and decided to buy a big bottle of apple juice. I went out of the car.

Kai: where are you going now?

Me: oh...its hot and u guys came after work. So I thought to buy an apple juice for u guys. Just a minute i will buy it and be back.

Kai: okay.

I reached back with 9 cups and apple juice.

All 9: thankyou!

Chen: um...y/n...there is only 9 cups. Dont u want?

Me: nop...I had some orange juice on the way from hyung's home.

Suho: okay! Thankyou!

Me: welcome!

I was driving the car and I got a call. I looked at it and it was the person why I came to korea. I'm scared by thinking about it. I started to sweat. I was shivering.

D.o.: A-are you okay?

Me: y-yes...I am..

I acted like nothing happened and dropped them off and I got the call again... I decided to attend the call after making sure that exo reached their dorm so there wont be any chances that they will hear me talking. I attended the phone and speaked

Me: *sighs* yes..what is it now?

??: *laughed* did u think u can escape from me? How dare you leave the country?! *screamed*

Me: how can u change like this?! Just becuz of money u r like this!!
WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS?! *I screamed*

??: just becus of ur love I lost my son... u will suffer....I wont kill u at once...like how I did to u before...by beating, by making u drink poisons, by stabbing u slowly. For now bye... see you soon

Me: I don't want to hear ur voice.

And then I ended the call and layed my head on the steering and started to cry for a few minutes. I told myself "you can get over this!" And I went back to my hotel room.
__________________________________