CHAPTER 9

D.o POV

I reached home and started to think about the 2 weeks ahead of me. Cant wait to know y/n more. I want to see all of her character sides. I want to spend time with her. I wish this week ends fast.

BAEKHYUN POV

I was scrolling thru my phone when I thought to search y/n in Instagram.
I search lee y/n and tons came up.
I thought to call her and talk for a while and also ask her Instagram.
She attended her call and I asked her Instagram account. She said she doesnt have 1.
_________________________________

Y/n POV

I went outside for a walk and decided to meet chang wook hyung. We both had our masks and went to a place where there was very less people. Or we can say there were no people. We had  coffees in our hands. That's when suddenly baekhyun hyung called me. 
Me: yes hyung?

Baek: hey...I was scrolling thru insta and was thinking if u had an account.

I looked at Chang wook hyung. He didnt know what was it. But he understood that some went wrong.

Me: um...I dont have one...

Baekhyun: why didnt you?

Me: um..i dont know....maybe i will make one now.

Baekhyun: up to ur wish....I was just curious..

Me: okay hyung...I'm a bit busy.

Baekhyun: okay. Bye

Me:bye.

Phew...

Jcw: what happened ?

Hyung...he asked my account.

Him: account?

Me: yeah..Instagram

Him: u shld make one because now it's rare that people doesnt have Instagram.

Me: ur right...I didnt think about it before becuz I have my own one.

Him: cmon let's make one.

Me: what should I enter as my username?

Him: um... @simply_lee_y/n ?

Me: yeah...that's okay...

Him: what about ur profile picture?

Me: I will put urs? *jokingly*

Him: haha...u can if u want...I know I'm handsome...😌

Me: hahaha...I'm never gonna do such mistakes.

Him: *laughs*

Me: *sighs* done..

Him: dont post anything by mistake. Be careful. Ur fans are trying their best to find every bit of informations about you.

Me: yes yes...I should be.

Him: why dont we sit there a little more and then wrap up our day?

Me: sure.

After a while we ended our day and i was on my way back to my hotel. I saw an ice cream shop and decided to buy 1.
Me: 1 chocolate chip cone please.

I turned around and saw a small girl with her mom.

Me:Ah..hello cutie! What ur name?

Her mom: kang Aera

Me: aw...pretty name like you. Did u want ice cream?

She nodded her head. She was overloaded with cuteness.

Me: do you want candies? Here have some. These are special candies. They r so yummy. Take!

I gave her 2 caramel candies. Then she smiled at me.

Me: okay..*I ruffled her hair* bye Aera! See you again one day!

Then I went to my car ate my ice cream on the way.
__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV

I was going back to the dorm because I forgot to take my shirt.
When I was on my way,there was a bit of traffic. I was jamming to the beat, that's when I saw y/n in an ice cream shop. I wanted to call her but people are around so I stayed in the car itself. After a few minutes I saw y/n talking with a child. Aw..so cute... I took out my phone and took few pics and a video. I was smiling like a crazy boy.
Chanyeol, she is the one

Is what I said.

Then I saw y/n entering her car with her ice cream. She ate for a few secs without driving. I was staring at her....I even forgot that the traffic light was green...people where horning crazily. That's when y/n looked to my direction. Later I understood that people where angry and I apologized and went to the dorm
__________________________________

Y/N POV

I went to my hotel room and was looking for flight tickets. Ugh...its 10 hours. Will they have any issues with that...um...I guess I should ask them to go a day before the real date. I entered into the grp and said

Me:guys..the flight is 10 hours. I already reserved the hotels . So I guess we need to go a day before the real date.

Sehun: oh..that's the best! I'm too excited.

Suho: it's great.

Chen: yes I'm ok with it.

Baekhyun: we all dont have any probs

Me: umm...okay...which one? Business class? Or economy?

Chanyeol: what about the expenses?

Me: u guys dont care about it. All is arranged by me.

Me: I think business class is better...because chanyeol sehun and kai hyung might not be comfortable as they r tall.

Kai: no..we can adjust.

Me: nop...u guys are gonna enjoy. So...that's done. Also..in economy there might be some fans...so it's better to pick business.

Xiumin: that's true.

Me: okay then...I'm gonna watch netflix.

Sehun: oh...what in netflix?

Me: um...I'm gonna watch 100 days my prince. I want to see d.o. hyungs acting.

D.o: oh..

Me: yes yes...I'm gonna watch it. Bye!

Kai: bye
__________________________________