chapter 34

Y/n POV

What did I just hear.....
????: what did you guys just do...what's happening?...
I turned around and saw kai standing there..
Kai: how could you kiss her! Do you love her or something? Huh?
*lai grabbed chanyeols right collar*
Me: calm down kai hyung!
D.o: what's happening! What's all of the noise?
Kai: you-* I pushed him to be seated before he picks up another fight*
Cy: Yes! I LOVE Y/N! SO WHAT?
D.o: you...what? Why didnt you say it to me?
Me: guys...stop...
Kai: chanyeol hyung you better stop it. I started loving her first...
Cy: i kissed her first.
Kai: NO I DID! THE DAY U SAW HER AND ME ON THE SAME BED! THE NIGHT BEFORE I KISSED HER!
D.o: y/n....
Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!
Kai: y/n we can live happily! I'll take all the risk.
D.o: *pushed kai and faced me* didnt you get it when I kissed you at the park?

Kai  POV

I came back cus I left my wallet.  But what I saw was something I never wanted to see.

D.o POV

I was shocked by chanyeols words. I told him I love her but he didnt even say a word abt this.

Y/n POV

I couldn't process. I did have feelings for kyungsoo hyung...but I always try to keep it away...I don't want the past to repeat...how can 4 of them fell in love with me? They are actually risking themselves. I never expected baekhyun hyung...

(Suho called you this morning before the movie saying that baek has feelings for you and asked him to hide it from you)

I'll have to stop working as a manager.
I'll talk to the management.

(Next day)

No one POV

What happend yesterday? Asked suho angrily.
What happened hyung? Y r u so angry? Sehun asked
I dont know..said chen.
The management said that y/n gave up and decided to go to india day after tomorrow.! Did u guys do anything?  Suho asked
I did..said kai.
What did u do? Asked suho
I confessed my love said kai.

Lay: You did what!?
Kai: yes..I love y/n
Baekhyun: what shit are you talking?!
Kai: what? Shit? Y do u care? Dont tell me you also love her
Baekhyun: oh yes I do.
Kai: is the world so small!?!? Why does 4 people have to fall in love with the same women!
Chen: what do you mean?
Kai: me,baekhyun hyung, d.o hyung and chanyeol hyung. All love the same women. y/n!
Sehun: this is so complicated now...
Kai: aish!
Suho: well done boys! That girl is gone now!

(Suho calls cy and d.o to tell them abt it. He tries to call y/n but she changed her number. Couple of days passed by and the old manager got back to work.)

Sehun: she said she would talk and never forget us...
Xiumin: I wish we could atleast say a buy to her...the gifts we bought are a waste now..

(Kai calls the manager and asks about y/n.)
Kai: hyung...
H: dhe?
Kai: y/n..
H: kai-ya dont ask about her...just forget her..
Kai: hyung....
H: you know the pressure she is going through her whole life. It was all because of love. If u have nothing else I'll end the phone.
*call ends*

(Kai ,chanyeol d.o and baek have still not talked to each other. Suho tried to solve the issue but it didn't. This issue was a huge problem while they practised or performed live. )

Y/n POV

I went to see JCW hyung that evening and spoke about his to him. He asked me to stay with him for awhile to cool myself.
JCW: You dont have any feelings to none?
Me: I did.....but I forced myself not to.
JCW: who was that?
Me: d.o hyung...I never felt that same feeling of being safe. It was the same as Dhruv. The way he cooks for me, cares me, gave me soups remembered me of Dhruv. I thought of God showed me another dhruv.
JCW: why did u stop loving him?
Me: because I'm scared....I dont want to loose him like Dhruv. I dont want to trouble them. They will forget me in a few weeks.
Jcw: take time and think deeply about your next plan. But never think about giving up for that witch. I can book  u flight tickets if that's what you want.

I thought about it and decided to go to india and finish them off even if I end up going to jail. I have to live.

Me: hyung..book me a ticket for tommorow.
JCW: I will..but 1 condition. Atleast inform or see 1 member before you go.
Me: I'll call sehun.

(The departure day)

Sehun POV

I got a call from an unknown number. I attended and I heard y/n's voice.
Y/n!
Y/n: hi sehun hyung. I'm at the airport right now. I'm just informing that I'm leaving at 8.00.
I just wanted to say bye.
Me: y/n no. wait for me.
*call ended*

I went to the airport as soon as possible with my gift for her. I saw her and gave her a hug.
Y/n: it was nice meeting you sehun...I'll try to keep contact...let the things go as it was before i came here...
Me: I'll miss you. *hands the gift* all the members bought you gifts but I couldnt give it to you.
Y/n: it's okay. Bye. It's time.
*I gave a one last hug*
Me: take care...

I went back to the dorm and saw the hyungs waiting for me.
Suho: where did you go now.
Chen: we searched for you everywhere.
Me: I went to meet my friend.
__________________________________

The story is almost coming to an end guys.