CHAPTER 25

(Time skip)
Lay POV

After our long day in the virtual world we went back to the hotel. Realizing that we have only 3 days left. I went to my bed and jumped and layed on it. The past 4 days was so relaxing..
*knock on door*
Me: Yes?
Y/n: hyung dinner is ready.
Me: I will change and come.
Y/n: sure. Have u seen d.o hyung? I searched for him everywhere but i didnt see him anywhere.
Me: oh he went to take a shower.
Y/n: oh okay.

Y/n POV

I went to search d.o hyung. I knocked the door "come in" said d.o. But when I saw him he was just in a pants. He wasnt wearing a top. I covered my eyes suddenly.
D.o hyung: o-oh...I thought it was...one of the m-members...
Y/n: I'm sorry h-hyung. U can change. I came to say that diner is ready.
D.o: o-ok i will be there in a min.

I went and opened the door to get out from the room. I was totally embarrassed.

D.o POV

I was just drying my hair and someone knocked on the door. I thought it is chanyeol since he shared a room with me. I said come in. But....it was y/n. My face started getting heated up. I realised I wasnt wearing a shirt! Y/n closed her eyes and went out of the room.

Chanyeol POV

I was walking towards my shared room for taking my pajamas. That's when I saw y/n coming out form the room with a weird expression. Her cheeks were a bit reddish. When I entered I saw kyungsoo without a shirt. My mind was going thru several thoughts..."what happened here?"
I didnt ask him anything, took the pajamas and went to the bathroom.

(Time skip lunch time)

Baekhyun: woah..as I expected tasty food.
Sehun:yehet! Delicious
Xiumin: I luvvved it.
Suho: I didnt know u could make korean food. This bibimbap is amazing.
Y/n: hehe...dad teached me some. Kyungsoo hyung will teach me some too. Right hyung?
D.o: afcourse. why not? *smiles*

After dinner we went to our room to prepare for bed.

Baekhyun POV

After dinner me and chen decided to watch a movie since we weren't much sleepy. After the movie I asked chen
Me: jongdae-ya.
Chen: hmm?
Me: how does it feel to have a small family?
Chen: its unexplainable hyung...having a happy family is a biggest award in life. And I got that award. But...many doesnt like it...many doesnt like my decision...
Me: yah! Those who doesnt like is because they are jealous. Afcourse at some point of life we idols have to get married. And those who hates that idea. We can just say to fuck off. It's our basic right. Well..I mean its HUMAN RIGHT!
Chen: yeah...thanks for making me strong:)
Me: welcome...I'm sleepy...goodnight.
Chen: goodnight hyung.

Kai POV

I was so thirsty. So I went to drink a cup of water downstairs. When I was going down the steps I heard giggles of y/n. When I looked down I saw y/n cleaning the kitchen while sehun was telling her a joke. After a moment sehun backhuged y/n and put his head on her shoulders. Then sehun turned y/n around and brought his face closer to hers and the-
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said...later realizing it was a dream. Then I noticed that y/n wasnt there on her bed. I went down...and....WHAT I WAS DREAMING IS WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENING! I can hear y/n's giggles. When I went down I saw y/n and sehun talking to each other sitting on the couch comfortably.
What are you guys doing? I asked
Oh..nothing I was just telling her stories during our trainee days. Said sehun.
Let's them have a private moment. She is his girlfriend anyways. Said chen coming towards the kitchen.
What!? Girlfriend? I asked in shock.
Dhe.. said sehun.
Yah! What would he think? Tell him clearly. Kai hyung...he meant girl as a friend. Said y/n making me breath now.
Hehehe...I got him for a sec. Said Sehun.
Anyways why arent you sleeping y/n and sehun? Asked chen.
We both weren't sleepy. We went for a walk out and came here. Said y/n.
Walk? Around the house? I asked.
Nono..there is a jogging path nearby...so we went there for a walk. I wanted to go on a walk so I asked her. I'm gonna sleep goodnight. Said sehun . Then sehun and y/n did some crazy shake hand.
Woah...what was that. I asked.
That's our signature step. Said y/n

And then everyone went to their room to sleep. Waiting for the next day.
__________________________________