CHAPTER 18

Baekhyun POV

I cant...believe...she suffered too much...she faced more than a girl could do...I feel bad for her...i feel to protect her...i went and hugged her "...y/n...tell us everything...we will be there for you ( I will be there for you)"

Y/n: and....that's it....*smiles* that's my life...also...im sorry for hiding this from u.

Sehun: we r sorry. We thought u were a liar.
Y/n: let me go take a shower....I'm having a headache...
D.o: u can go...I have some soup leftover..its good for headaches.
Y/n: yes please hyung.

Y/n POV

After I came out from the shower I saw suho hyung and he said
"I'm proud of u" "why?" I asked he said "ur strong" he said hugging me by the side and said that he was gonna sleep. I had d.o hyungs soup and went to lay on my bed.
It was raining heavily with thunder.  I hate thunder. It makes me think about the bad moments I had.  Suddenly I felt 2 arms around me hugging me tightly ln the bed from the back. I turned and saw...kai..he looked into my eyes and said
"Dont worry...I'm here...u can sleep" *thunder* (i got closer to him being scared) he then....slowly...leaned his head towards mine and kissed me...I couldnt push him back or kiss back. I was so exhausted..I let out all my tears and he looked at me once more and he pulled my head closer to his chest and asked me to sleep. I did as he said and he hummed for me so I didn't get disturbed by the thunder.

NEXT MORNING Y/N POV

I woke up and saw that...I was still in his arms. He was still holding me towards him. After a few minutes kai hyung also woke up and smiled at me.
I smiled and said "thankyou hyung.." Then he smiled at me. At that time chanyeol hyung opened the door and said "kai y/n come to eat brea-" then he froze in his place for a few seconds and then went back closing the door. "D-did he misunderstand us? "I asked.
Kai hyung: m-maybe...anyways it's time for us to wake up. Let's have breakfast.
I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes and then kai ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead and said "cute" I looked at him for a second..why did he kiss me yesterday? Perhaps....does he.......aish..no way..what r u thinking y/n.
"Y-yesterday......i-i kissed you...um...I didnt know why i did that..." kai hyung said these and went to the washroom. I was surprised. What did he mean by that? Does that mean he loves me? And then sehun came and called us for breakfast. When I went to have breakfast Chanyeol hyung didnt mind me. He acted like I wasnt present there. "Chanyeol hyung.." I called but he was busy playing in his phone.
After eating breakfast I went to see chanyeol hyung but I didnt see anywhere. Xiumin hyung told that he was in his room. I went there and "Hyung...are you here? Hyu-" then the doors where locked and he pinned me to the wall. I was surprised. His eyes showed sadness and anger. I asked "w-what happened hyung" he asked me "why were u guys on the same bed?" I never saw him being this serious  "hyung u misunderstood u-" "just tell me why" he said.
Me: last night it was raining heavily with storm and thunder. I m scared of the thunder. Seeing that kai came to comfort me..that's all what happened
(Chanyeol left his grip on ur hand and said sorry)
Me: hyung...why were u angry?
Chanyeol: forget it. I didnt like the view of u guys together.
Me: oh..okay..
I went to the living room and I heard the otherc clapping their hands.
__________________________________

Lay POV

I decided to google her to know abt actress kim y/n. Woah...and...to our surprise...she is a big artist in india. She has 37.4 million followers on Instagram. 48M in Facebook. 34M  in twitter.
"Guys...she....is very famous..." I said
"Who?" Chen asked
"Y/n" I replied.
"Let me check..." said d.o
"Woah...daebak...but the way she said felt like she was a small actress" - xiumin
"Hyung...she got 12 awards! 3 for best female actress in several states, 3 for best movie character, 4 for best singer and 2 for best supporting actress. Woah...that's a lot" - Sehun.
Suho: gentlemen here comes our super heroine, kim y/n!  A round of applause!
*claps*
Y/n: *laughs* what is this?
Baekhyun: nothing....we were just digging into u by social medias.
Y/n: omg...dont..I'm embarrassed.
Chanyeol: guys..see...her pictures...
Kai:woah...u look so pretty...
Y/n: thanks...but stop...
D.o: woah...I'm gonna search ur movies...
Y/n: w-why...aish..even I dont watch my movies..
Me:*laughs* wae?
Y/n: idk...I only watch 1 time In the theater...
D.o: wait.....on nov 1st ur new movie was released?! That means....um.... a few days before u became our manager?!?
Y/n: yes..but u cant see it...its not yet released online ryt?
Sehun:hmm..yeah..
Y/n : Wait....u guys seriously gonna watch my movies?!
Chanyeol: why not?
Y/n: then watch it when I'm not here..
Xiumin: then we should watch it only when she is with us..
Me: yes. Completely agreed with that.
Suho: oh! Got a movie! It's there in netflix!
Y/n: my movies are there in netflix? Didnt know that..
Chen: haha..
Me: movie name?
Suho: "I'm just happy.."
Y/n: ah...that movie....*embarrassed*
Me: what's the genre?
Suho: its romance comedy, emotional
Kai: let's watch it tonight..
Lay: yes yes..
D.o: anyways...where is our destiny today?
Y/n: oh...We will go surfing and diving today! Wohoo!
Baekhyun: I want to try it
Chen: oh..me and chanyeol had done in exo ladder 2. Surfing.
Me: do u know surfing y/n? I dont know.
Y/n: I have went for 2 classes. But I barely remember.
Me: let's get dressed then..
__________________________________
BYE!