Chap 12

Stormy rains are always unfortunate. Because despite being motivated to continue studying the notes, Kit felt damn sleepy.

The clock shows that it's a little past two at midnight. Kit was revising after the shower since he returned from the buffet hall.

Ming got back shortly after that.

He quickly showered and rushed to the bed.

He didn't even bother Kit or say anything.

Kit didn't question him anything as he was so focused on revising his notes, and he believed that Ming is alright despite the dispute with the drunken tourist.

"Two more chapters, Kittitian. Then we will hit the bed," Kit was encouraging himself from falling asleep, which was a complete failure. So he decided to make himself a mug of coffee before he seriously dozes off.

As he was making coffee, he heard some noise from their shared bedroom.

"P'San.. Don't go...P'San, I'm sorry," he heard the faint voice of Ming mumbling in his sleep.

Ming was sweating on this odd cold night and was breathing heavily too. He had dried tears stain on his checks, and he continued to blabber in his sleep with his eyes closed, tightly like he was fighting the worst nightmare.

"Nong Ming........Ming, wake up, it's just a dream," Kit tried to wake him from his dream.

"P'San!!!!" exclaimed Ming as he woke up, alarmed.

Ming looked around him to recognize the surroundings and realize that it was the same nightmare again. The same dream which has been hunting him for more than half a year.

"I'm fine, P, it's just a nightmare," explained Ming as he wiped off the tear stains on his cheeks and tried to act normal but failed as he saw Kits' worried eyes.

"It's okay, P'Kit Kat, I'm alright," Ming tried to console Kit again.

"Are you trying to convince me? or yourself, Nong Ming?" asked Kit as he stares at him concernedly.

That question was a thunder strike on his head. Kits' question was what he is trying to avoid all this time, and this adorable senior has to ask him at the bizarre moment.

"I'm.....I.....," he doesn't know how to answer that question, so he stares back at the senior with no answers.

"If you're telling me that you're fine, then it's a lie because I can see the result in front of me. If you're trying to convince yourself, then you're doing yourself a huge betrayal. You could never move on if you keep lying to yourself," said Kit softly and calmly to make Ming not felt cornered. That's not what Kit wants Ming to feel right now.

"You want to talk about it?" he asked softly again.

Ming was sitting stationary without saying anything, which caused Kit to heave a long sigh.

"I'll be back," Kit left him alone as he walked out of the room.

Ming has no idea why he encounters troubles everywhere he goes. He has been behaving well these days, and all the things happening around him stresses him out. Ming has no idea why that drunken tourist targetted him out of nowhere. He doesn't know why none of the bar workers stop the tourist as he tried to trash him.

The only thought in Ming's mind was to control himself and keep his promise to P'San. He doesn't want to let her down once again.

Rain was never his friend. All of his homework to avoid getting anxious on rainy days failed him once again when he was stressed. The promise to P'San and the dispute didn't do him any justice as well.