Chap 29

Dear readers, I wanted to hold all my stories from updating due to plagiarism issues. Three of my stories are published on another website word by word without my permission. At least they mentioned my name in the author part.

I never acknowledge myself as a great author before. I consider myself an average writer. But still, there are people out there copying my work. I seriously don't know if I should be sad or happy about this.

After considering a lot, I decided to continue updating my stories as usual. It's not fair to punish all of my readers for one person's fault. Therefore, here is my new update.

Enjoy.

_____________

Ming's POV

"What do you mean by saying that Kit gave this?" asked P'Pha and P'Beam at the same time as they stared at the file I placed on the table.

"You heard him right, P'Pha, P'Beam. Satan passed that assignment before leaving. He also noted us that P'Kit requested you both to complete yours and submit it before the due time," explained Wayo.

"Satan let Ai'Kitty complete his assignment while being held captive?! What kind of joke is this?!" asked P'Beam, stupified by the fact.

"We were confused too. But, the whole meeting itself didn't felt anything like what we expected. Satan was beyond our expectations. I don't know if we could leave P'Kit and P'San under in watch," said Wayo worriedly.

"I feel like Satan won't hurt neither of them.

During the meeting, Satan mentioned an Italian Mafia named Palo and Plan X.

He told us to discuss it further with your father, P'Beam.

I find it fishy. It's better if we focus on that matter," I added.

"What the hell??!!" sworn P'Beam.

The door to the dungeon opened, revealing Uncle Ben with P'Pete and P'Kao. P'Forth joins them shortly after that.

"Oh, I see you boys are back safely. I told you that Satan is not as you guys heard of him," stated Uncle Ben casually.

"Thank god, both of you are safe. I was worried," said P'Pete as he hugged Wayo and me.

"Let's get to work. We don't have much time. Palo is coming to Thailand in two days," Uncle Ben declared as he took out his tab to connect it to the projector at the dungeon.

"Isn't he the Italian Mafia? Why is he coming here?" asked P'Kao, alarmed.

"Correct. This is Palo," stated Uncle Ben as he pointed at the photo of Palo in the projector.

"Before I explain anything. I need complete privacy and brave people in this mission. If any of you want to walk out, now is the time, boys," he added casually.

Who the hell is he? Why is he so damn calm and collected in these kinds of situations?!

"Pa, the dungeon is closed for other engineering students. None of them will enter without permission, and my friends are guarding outside as well," stated P'Forth once he made a short phone call.

"Thank you, son. Take your seats, boys. We have a plan to master," said Uncle Ben excitedly.

"Pa, what kind of sick joke is this? What is Plan X?" P'Beam questioned sternly to his father.

"Listen to me first, Beam. Look at Forth. He is calm, unlike you," he kidded P'Beam in, which he received a glare from him.

P'Forth sat beside P'Beam to avoid the Dad and Son duo from quarreling unnecessarily.