Chap 30

Ming's POV

Never have I ever wanted to face this kind of situation in my life. I have to distribute notice of the missing person about my P'Kit Kat to strangers in a random street in the busy Bangkok city.

Even when I know where he is and how he is, I couldn't meet or talk to him.

Uncle Ben said that he passed P'Kit Kat's phone to Satan, and he may contact me anytime. But, with my P'Kit Kat's personality, I'm sure that he is holding back from calling me.

He wouldn't want to harm other people in this mission by contacting me. It could leave a trace for the opponent to track him or me. He would probably know that I would run to him the moment I hear his voice again too.

As soon as this all mess ends, I could finally see my P'Kit Kat. But am I the best option for him? His life would be in danger as long as he is with me. I don't want him to go through another circumstance like this.

"Ai'Ming, I have distributed the notice all around this area. Let's go to the spot now," said Wayo as he reached my side.

Wayo was saying something to me. But as I look at him, all the things he has done for me go through my mind like a slow-motion movie. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. And that's why I can't risk his life in this mission.

Wayo is too into his role in this mission as he didn't even sleep for a bit last night. And, I'm sure he will do everything in his power to protect me from the kidnappers as per plan. I can't allow him to get hurt because of me.

"Yo, Uncle Ben called. He told me that we have to act as if we are distributing notice in different spots. Then, you have to enter the scene while I'm getting attacked, not be with me in the scene from the beginning," I said sternly.

"But, Uncle Ben didn't mention anything like that to me, na. Let me ask him why the sudden change in the plan," replied Wayo as he took out his phone to contact Uncle Ben for confirmation.

"Wayo! We don't have time. Keep moving now," I ordered him as I quickly left that spot.

I should leave before he finds out my plan. He is quick-witted. It won't be long before he figures out my solo plan.

As per the initial plan, I reached my spot and started to give out the notice. Any moment now, the Italian Mafia could show up and kidnap me.

I should be ready.

~

"Everything will be alright, right, Ai'Beam?" asked Phana as he walked back and forth in his dorm room.

He and Beam submitted the anatomy assignment to the faculty and reached the dorm as Beam's father's order. Phana has been panicking since then, and Beam is tense by the whole Plan X.

Not only worried about Ming, Kit or P'San that he never met before. Beam is concern about his boyfriend, who is out there working on the secret mission with his boys together with his father, and most importantly, Phana.

If Kit didn't return safely today or if any bad thing happens to his Wayo on the mission, Phana will lose his mind. The great Phana has always been the one to give order and keep everything under control. Being submissive and under other's protection while being helpless is something he would never agree to before this incident.

If something goes wrong while he was vulnerable, Phana will never forgive himself.

"Ai'Pha, sit down for a while, will you? You are making me dizzy," Beam complained as he tried to calm the tense Phana.

"They should have started the plan by now. Our people will be safe under Uncle Ben, right?" he asked again, a bit panicking.

"Pa promised to look after them, Pha. He will keep his promise. We shouldn't panic now. The boys will be here, any moment now," Beam reasoned while he was trying his best from freaking out.