Triggering read * do not read if you are easily triggered * all love >3

TW ⚠️ ⛔️ SELF HARM WARNING ⚠️

ok bro not warning you again

hey hey dude not cool ik you struggle don't do it

eh alright can't kill a dead bird twice

🦋🦋chapter start

2 days later*

" she's only come out when we make her you can tell she's scared "

the men were sitting down on the couch trying to disscuss you who had been so scared a minute ago you couldn't make eye contact with anyone.

For 2 days your fear had consumed you . You were afraid to even make the littlest noise when anyone asked you something .

" then we'll always make her come down here simple as that " sero rolled his eyes and sparked up his blunt facing away from the clueless men .

" go get her deku " deku walked away from the living room into the stair way walking towards your room

*knock knock

" y/n come on your wanted. "

you were sitting on your bed. trying your best to stay away from the men. Following directions you unlocked the door and walked past him into the hallway

" I see that *polite instruction  taught you something huh " deku said smirking and walking down the stairs.

Looking over the banister as you walked you noticed the men doing what they usually did denki and bakugou sitting on the couch playing video games while bakugou screamed at denki for cheating.

Sero smoking off to the side away from the men. You finally arrived at the bottom of the stairs locking eyes with sero hoping to go with the lesser of the other 3 evils.

you walked towards him after he threw his head to you in a come here motion. You were sitting down when Bakugou called you over to him

" y/n come over here " he said reaching his hands out and his two fingers directing you to him.

You heard sero click his teeth and look away you knowing he would of said something but the last time that didn't go to well as you heard from him.

You followed the directions as you had learned and walked over to him standing in front of him with denki fuming

" is she dumb I swear she's dumb ."

he waved his hand at you clicking something on the controller " hey stupid your in front of the screen move so I can beat bakugou "

bakugou gave him the eye to shut him up " y/n you can sit down in front of me "

you sat down on the floor in front of him facing the screen in an criss crossed posistion. Watching the game you saw bakugou beat denki and you felt him smile from behind you.

You watched as they both started a new multiplayer match. You heard the couch make a noise and you felt legs fall around your crossed ones and hands around your body pulling you back into them.

Your whole body tensed at the touch; you hadn't been touched by anyone in the house since the night you were hurt by the two men.

He pulled you back into him you sitting your back pressed to his front and the controller placed in his hands on your lap and his chin falling on top of your head. you were shaking from the touch feeling all of your body tense up and feel like static as if you had no control over the situation.

" calm down " your body slacked at the response

" don't die just stay still your fine " your body returned to normal to try to comply with his' demands '

you tried to forget his hold around you and watched the tv seeing bakugou slowly losing. Denki was smiling to your right he was on the floor too sitting in the same position as you

" denki if he doesn't win he's gonna be piss-"

" YOUR SUCH A CHEAT " bakugou screamed as he threw the controller at the tv .

You shook scared of the screaming and how a crack was heard throughout the room glass falling onto the floor around your feet.

bakugou pushed you away from him pushing you towards the glass and standing up to hover over denki anger present on his face.

" and there goes another tv " bakugou and denki were screaming at each other while you were still face next to the falling glass.

You were staring at it shine under the lamp light to your left. You looked and wondered how something that was once showing such a pretty picture broke so easily.

How something that once had a purpose would need to be replaced you felt sad. This isn't what you wanted your life to be. You hated it you had been here almost 2 weeks two long hard weeks you were tired .

You had been manipulated,Beaten, Had a gun shoved in your mouth, And kidnapped all in a week you were tired .

You picked up one of the shards of glass studying it. ' it's so magical like this ' you thought your fingers brushing over the sharp edges.

You took the piece in your hand and closed your fists standing up with it tightened in your fist only to trip on the way up.

You looked back to see if anyone noticed and seen that bakugou was still yelling at denki while deku was grabbing the keys trying to calm the two down sero still off to the side away from the other men high as a cloud.

You looked back down at your hand feeling a sudden jolt of pain you opened it to find it stained red

' it's fine you thought ' covering the glass again.

you walked to sero asking him " sero can I go back upstairs ?"

he looked at you and laughed " I don't care what you do y/n " he said going back to his smoke session.

you smiled and walked up the stairs to your room grabbing the handle. You opened the door to your room going to your bathroom and sitting on the toilet crying.

You opened your hand finally feeling the sting of the cut as your tears fell on it. you rolled up your pants leg to your thigh unleashing the thousands of cuts you had littered around your thigh.

This wasn't something new you had done it before you hadn't done it in a while because you hadn't felt the need to but it was a feeling you remembered all to well. You weren't sure how you could process the memory it was maybe something you forgot as people tend to tell you.

You sliced the glass pressing it into you skin not to hard but hard enough to leave a mark in a spot that wasn't taken.

You started bleeding .

That's when you realized you had cut too far.

You hit something .

You were trying to stop the blood from coming out but it started to gush .

You had forgotten how to cut exactly and made it too deep and long. You had never felt so stupid in your life. You tried using your fingers to stop the blood but it kept coming .

you tried using your pants but they just stained red after a while the blood came to a halt. You rolled your pants leg down so your cut could be left alone.

After you were done you threw the glass on the counter and grabbed a tissue to try to wipe the floor up only making it worse but you couldn't move much.

Your body felt weak and you needed to rest to gain some energy back. You stumbled over to your bed getting into it and laying down and closing your eyes.

whispering to yourself

' I don't wanna pretend anymore '