memory replacement

AN ; hii I promise at least two more chapters and the new person will show up . Dude i'm literally writing this instead of studying for my ap test 😳, don't tell namjoon he'll be disappointed 😪

&&&&&&

eyes turned and everyone froze for a moment before they all processed what was happening and all of them at once tried to run out .

Finally noticing dekus stance his clothes the blood soaked pants he wore everyone was running .

'tch' Deku moved his hand up and shot out the lights

" ahaha everyone let's play a game " deku laughed excitement laced in his voice

" the lights are out all the doors are locked you have to find the one door that's not there's only one unlocked exit you can move all you want in the free space but if I find you "

you body trembled as deku cocked his gun " then your dead "

his smile grew huge everyone screamed you heard cries of people calling for help " do we like that can we play that "

You heard footsteps coming from around the bar closer then getting closer and closer until You felt someone reach out and grab your arm causing you to hit it and scream only to be slapped in your mouth

" didnt I say shutup " he said his voice venom your body dropped as the shadow came into view .

You recognized the features in the dark and understood it was none other than bakugou and reluctantly got up following him as he tightly gripped your arm guiding you to the side exit as deku followed behind you two stopping only to place a small box on the floor by the exit door propping it as a door stopper.

" what are you doing deku " you asked him who was smiling widely

" well this was gonna be saved until after we made our deal so there were no loose ends because I really wanted to use my new toys but hey beggars can't be choosers "

your eyebrows came together as he continued to talk " I just wanna use it "

bakugou guided you outside angrily as deku turned to make sure the door was set up properly

" hey are you just gonna leave them in there with the lights off "

deku spoke smugly " hey don't worry babe there'll be light soon "

bakugou scoffed and spoke under his breath to where you couldn't hear " you crazy bastard "

bakugou grpped your arm tighter running and pulling you up to the side of him running away deku behind you " y/n please listen to me ok " he said calmly

" ok "

" this is not gonna be fun and I know your gonna hate  what dekus about to do since your one of those morals people "