How Are We Going To Do This? (August 2010)

Mulai dari awal

Camryn sobs even harder at Anne's words as Harry shushes her quietly, kissing the back of her shoulder and rubbing her back more.

"I'm sorry we disappointed you,"Camryn cries, repeating the words her own mum said to her earlier today.

"My darling, you did not disappoint me. Not one bit,"Anne assures her, "I never want you to think that you disappointed me, okay? You didn't and I need you to know that. I need both of you to know that." Anne flicks her eyes up to Harry to make sure he's taking in her words to. Harry meets her eyes and nods, his bottom lip wavering as he tries to hold back more tears that are on the verge of coming.

Anne continues to hug Camryn for the next 3 minutes, gently rocking side to side and kissing the top of her head repeatedly. As soon as Camryn quiets down a bit Anne takes her face in her hands and quietly whispers, "you have been given the greatest gift you're ever going to get, okay? You're going to be a mumma. Sure you might be younger than most, but that just means you get your special gift for a little bit longer than most. And with that gift you have been given the opportunity to give this little baby everything that you didn't get and all of the love that you always wanted from your mumma." Camryn's lips waver as she nods her head against Anne's hands. "I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you too, mumma,"Camryn murmurs as Anne kisses her cheek lightly, "thank you for all you do for me." Anne presses a long kiss to Camryn's forehead before she quickly leans over to Harry and takes his cheeks in her hands.

"I love you too, my baby boy,"Anne whispers kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love you,"Harry promises giving his mum a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Anne takes one of Harry's hands and one of Camryn's before saying, "You two are going to be just fine, alright?"

Camryn and Harry nod silently before Anne slips out of the room.

*******

"Baby, what can I do to make you feel better?"Harry asks as Camryn continues to sob into his chest. She had calmed down for a couple hours, but her mum texted her to tell her that she needed to pick up her things by the weekend or she'd throw them out, which caused her to become very emotional again. "Please baby, what can I do?"

"I don't know,"Camryn sobs, "I don't know, I don't know."

"Okay, okay,"Harry shushes her placing his chin on the top of her head, "it's going to be okay, buggy. I promise."

Camryn looks up at Harry with tears coursing down her cheeks, snot is running down her nose and some of her hair is stuck to her cheeks by tears and snot, her eyes are bloodshot and her face is blazing red. "I'm so scared."

"Oh, sweet girl,"Harry coos as he takes her face in his hands, "I know, I know. Trust me, I'm scared too. Terrified, actually. But we're in this together. We're not alone. We've got each other." Harry places a palm on Camryn's stomach, "and we've got this little thing." Camryn places a shaky hand on top of Harry's. This is the first time either of them have touched her stomach since they found out about the baby three days ago.

"I can't believe there's actually a baby in there,"Camryn whispers looking down at Harry and her hands on top of her stomach.

"It doesn't seem real,"Harry agrees, "and it's our baby. We made it. That's insane."

Harry looks up at Camryn's eyes and realizes how exhausted she looks. He grabs his phone from the bedside table and his eyes bug out at the time. 11:30? They've been in bed for 3 and a half hours? Those were the fastest 3 and a half hours of his life.

"Buggy, it's late. You should go to bed,'Harry says kissing Camryn's cheek lightly, "you look tired."

"I am tired,"Camryn nods with a yawn. She leans forward to kiss Harry's lips gently before flipping her body over gently in the bed so her back is to Harry. He spoons her, pulling her body as close to his as possible, their legs and hands intertwining. Harry nuzzles his face into Camryn's neck, lightly kissing it and then moving his lips to her jaw. Camryn hums in contentment at the familiar feeling of Harry's lips on her skin. It comforts her in a way that nothing else can. He's always been that for her, ever since they were 13. He has always been her safe place and one comfort when all else fails.

"Can you sing?"Camryn whispers quietly.

"You want me to sing?"Harry asks with a smile. Camryn nods her head against his. "Always for you."

Harry begins to quietly sing the lyrics to "Fix You" by Coldplay as he feels the tension from Camryn's body go away now that the only sound in the room is Harry's voice, it quiets all of the voices in her head. Camryn's breath hitches as Harry's hand travels to rest on her stomach, but then she begins to breathe again. She realizes that its okay for them to acknowledge the baby that they've been trying actively to avoid thinking about for the past three days. It's okay to acknowledge it because it's theirs. And it will always be theirs. And in that moment Camryn finally accepts that the two of them are about to become three.

"Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you"

TO FOLLOW HARRY AND THE STYLES CHILDREN THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "Family Forever Teenage Years"!!!!

FOR CAMRYN AND HARRY'S INSTAGRAM POSTS HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "FAMILY FOREVER INSTAGRAM"

Thank you for reading!! Love you all!! MWAH!