Chapter 9: Don't you sass me!!

Anna

The next day Alex and I get up early and go outside to the training ground. What we see, however is not good.

Mason and a few other boys are locked in a fist fight. Mason is showing absolutely no mercy as he beats up the poor boy.

"Hey, what's going on here?!" Alex roars loudly. The boys stop fighting and look at Alex with horrified expressions on their faces.

I go up to the male that has been beaten and take a closer look at his face. "You're nose is broken. I need to reset it so it heals right." I tell him.

He nods and grips my shoulders, "okay...1...2...3!" I say resetting his nose. His grip on my shoulders tighten and then relax as his pain subsided and his nose heals in seconds.

I send the guy, whose name is Peter, in to clean up and turn towards Mason. "Are you crazy?! How do you ever expect to work well together if you go around breaking people's noses?" I shout at Alex angrily.

"He's an omega. He needed to learn his place." Mason sneers at me. "It doesn't matter if he is an omega, he is a member of your pack and you should treat him the way you would want to be treated if you were him! How do you ever expect to be a good leader if you're always acting like a jerk?!" I yell back.

"What about you? How do you expect to be a good leader when you're a woman?!" He screams. Oh. Heck. No.

"What did you just say?" I ask angrily walking towards him.

"You heard me." He replies smirking while crossing his arms over his chest.

I walk up within arms reach and slap him hard across the face. "You listen and listen good, I may be a woman but I am a better and stronger leader then you could ever dream of being! Now don't give me that sexist sass and show me respect if you ever want this pack to be able to defend itself."

With that I walk away and into the woods, I change into my wolf and take off running.

Sorry about the wait and sorry it's so short. I promise a longer chapter will be up soon!