Chapter 3: Introduced to the pack part 1

Annaleigh

Today is the day. This is a very big deal. As I will be officially be recognized as Luna and will accept my new pack so they will be able to mind link me and vise versa. "Annie are you ready?" I turn and see Alex's five year old sister Isabella. "I am Bell. Very excited." I pick her up and place her on my hip as we make our way downstairs and to the back yard which is where the ceremony will be occurring. "Wow you girls look beautiful" Alex says kissing my cheek. Bell is dressed in a red sundress and she picked out a blue skater dress for me. No shoes. We both think they are irrelevant to life. Alex escorts me to the stage and Bell goes and stands with her parents. "Fellow pack members. You have been called here today to meet your new Luna. Annaleigh" everyone cheers and a few girls give snarky looks at me. I just ignore them though and enjoy this moment. Right then the new link to me is connected and all new voices full my head. It's rather comforting. Alex then escorts me off the stage and introduces me to my new pack members. Right away I am picked up in a massive bear hug and swung around. When the mystery person puts me down a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty is towering over me. "Hey I'm Axel and this is my twin brother Camden." He says gesturing to a man of equal height and similar features. I can tell them apart because Cams facial features are just a bit sharper.

🐶

At the end of the night I'd met the twins, A fabulous guy named Jackson. He's gay. Amanda and Julie. They are twins too and Axel's and Cam's mates. Julie is Axel's and Amanda is Cam's. Jackson has yet to find his mate. Finally I can pull on some fresh pajamas and crawl in the bed. It soon dips as my muscular mate wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight love" is the last thing I hear before I fall into a deep sleep.

PLEASE READ!! \/

Hey. I'm sorry for not updating I've been insanely busy with band. We are going to state this Friday!! Unfortunately there is a 90% chance of rain. :(. Anyways thanks to the 90 readers of this book and I will update again tomorrow and every day this month as my Christmas present to you guys. Love you lots!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay beautiful!!! 🌹🌹