Set fire to the rain

Important authors note after this chapter, please read!!

Anna's POV

Since meeting Alex's Uncle, everyone's been on edge, so I've decided that we all need a day off. Julie, Amanda, and I have all decided to go to the mall for some quality girl time while the guys go for a run in their wolf forms.

"Anna, let's go! The 50% off sale at Hollister ends in four hours!" Julie groans impatiently while I slip on my shoes. "I'm coming!"

Once I meet the girls in the front room we all pile into my car and head for the mall.

"Finally!" Amanda says excitedly as her and Julie both run into the shopping center. About half way through our trip we stop in the food court and look through our findings. "So, I was thinking after we finish here we should go to that new shoe store." Julie suggests while also texting her mate, Axel.

"I'll be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom." They both nod and continue to text their mates. I'm almost to the bathroom when something hits me on the head, making my world go dark.

Julie's POV

"Amanda, something's wrong." I conclude after thirty minutes of waiting for Anna. "You're right, let's go make sure she didn't fall in the toilet." She giggles and I role my eyes playfully as we make our way to the bathroom.

"Julie, she's not here. She never made it." We discretely smell the air for her scent, but come up empty handed. "Is that blood?" I wonder aloud with fear in my voice when I see a mall janitor cleaning up a puddle of dark red liquid. Amanda smells the air and her face goes pale.

"What is it?" I ask desperately while shaking her shoulders. "It's Anna's blood." She whispers and we both turn our heads to the puddle then quickly make our way to the parking lot.

"Alex, Anna has been taken." Amanda rambles into her phone. I can hear the alpha freaking out and I press the gas harder to get us home faster.

When we get home Axel, Cam, and Alex all meet is outside. "What happened?" Alex asks desperately. "We don't know. All she said was that she had to go to the bathroom and she never came back!"

Axel wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. "It's okay, we'll find her." He coos gently while placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I think I know who took her." Alex declares after a moment of silence. "Who?" Amanda asks, looking up from Cam's embrace.

"Gregg."

...
Hey guys, First I wanted to apologize for my prolonged absence and second I wanted to thank @KrystleRobertson and @FuriousForeva for the words of encouragement. You two are awesome and as a thank you this chapter is dedicated to the both of you.

Also, I have a special announcement for the new release of a brand new book of mine. It's a collection of One Shots, Short Stories, Imagines and Preferences from the hit TV show SuperNatural! I will publish the first part today, please tell me what you think!

You can find it on my profile page.

Thanks again all you wonderful readers!

I love you all!

Stay beautiful!!! 🌻