Answers

Anna's POV

When I finally wake up it seems like I'm in a concrete basement. I'm chained to a wall with silver chains and there's dried blood caked in my hair. My attention is drawn to the heavy metal door as it heaves open.

"Hello, Annaleigh, it's been a very long time my sweet." A man announces as he steps into the dim light. "Who are you?"

"I'm hurt that you don't remember me. I'll refresh your memory anyway. My name is Thomas and I am your father." My heart drops into my shoes. "No you aren't, my-" my rambling is cut off when he slaps me hard across the face.

"Those people are not your real family! They stole you from me. You see, you are my greatest creation. Originally, you where nothing more than a small pup, I gave you the ability to do so much more. That, child, is why you have the tattoos." As he explains these things it all starts to become clearer. But one question still remains.

"So, why am I here?" I ask.

"Because, you are a weapon. I will start a war before the end of the year and you will be my greatest weapon!" he laughs out maniacally. "A war?"

"Yes, against the vampires. They killed your real mother and I will take revenge-" he's cut off from announcing his evil plan when someone appears at the doorway. "Gregg, what do you want? Can't you see that I am monologging my diabolical plan for world domination?"

"Sorry, Tom. I just thought that you might want to know something." Gregg says with slight fear in his voice.

"What is it?"

"Alex, my nephew, has rallied together all of his warriors and they are on their way here to bring their Luna home."

I'm going home.

...

Yay!! Two updates in one day! Sorry that they're so short. The best one will be very long. Till then!

Stay beautiful 🌻