Chapter 5: 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'

Annaleigh

I wake up to the sun warming my skin. Today is another day of training. I just hope everyone is ready, because I'm not holding back. "Alex baby. Wake up we need to go train!" He nods and gets out of bed. I put on some purple running shorts, a white sports bra and a pink tank top. Alex puts on his clothes and we eat breakfast and head to the field. We get there before every one else and do some light hand to hand to warm up. When everyone shows up we stop. "Okay guys. Today is not going to be easy. We are going to start with two laps of the territory, then hand to hand, them wolf to wolf, and will finish with weapons." I say to them. "This is so stupid. Why are we doing this?" My head snaps in the direction of the comment. It's a guy. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Looks like a privileged brat. "Excuse me. What is your name?!" I ask angrily. "I'm Mark." He says smirking "Well Mark we are doing this because last time I checked this pack is the weakest. So, unless you want to be ripped apart by rogues or hunters you will do as I say and do not piss me off." I reply commandingly. "What ever your highness." he rolls his eyes. Alex starts advancing on him. I hold Alex back and send him a warning look. I walk up to Mark with a purpose. "Let me tell you something right now. You will respect me and you will respect your leaders. If you don't learn anything else today you will learn that, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" I yell at him and then walk away. "Okay guys, thanks to your friend Mark you will learn what I am like angry. Now five laps around the territory in human form. NOW!" They take off and begin running. Since Alex and I are in shape we don't need to run. So, while they run we work on some weapon tactics and wolf to wolf combat. It turns out my wolf has auburn fur with specks of black. Three hours later they get back. "Alright. Now partner up and begin sparring. Alex and I will come around and observe." they pair up and begin. My eyes instantly narrow in on a group of girls that are doing absolutely nothing. What do you know, it's the snarky bunch. I walk over to them. "Okay ladies lets see you spar." the girls look at me as if I'm stupid. "Um, no. Fighting is for guys. Besides I just got a $100 mani pedi." Says a blonde girl. "Look. I don't care about your polished nails. Partner up and begin sparring." They roll their eyes but I ignore them. They partner up and try to spar. It frustrates me to see this and I'm about to yell at them again when a couple of our better pack fighters go over and tell them to stop screwing around. Since their a bunch of man chasers they listen and actually spar. It's not too bad. But if definitely needs work. This pack definitely needs a lot of work. But I definitely think that one day we will be great.