Chapter 10: Now we're getting somewhere

Max

"Mason, Christen, Brad... I bet you are all wondering why I called you into my office on such short notice." I say in a professional manor.

"Yes, what is the meaning of this Max?" My beta Mason wonders aloud.

"Well, Mason, I called you all in here because I received word from our visiting trainers that you beat an omega." I say slightly upset.

Brad and Christen don't look too happy, this is gonna be good. "You what?!" Brad screeches at his son.

"I'll leave you to talk with your son." I say leaving my office just as I hear a loud slap.

Alex

"Okay guys, lets begin. Group A go with Anna and group B stay here." I say in an alpha tone, letting them know that I mean business.

They scramble and group A takes off running in wolf form with Anna and Group B automatically starts hand-to-hand warm up with their combat partners.

Now we're getting somewhere, everyone is looking awesome. People that refused to spar on day one now are fighting like pros, and the already great fighters are looking stronger.

"Great energy today guys! Keep it up." I encourage.

Pretty soon Anna comes back, "alright A group, switch out!" The groups switch and Anna leaves once again.

Anna

"Alright A group, shift and let's get a move on!" I say happily, B group is looking strong. I just hope A group has shown just as much if not more improvement.

Once everyone has shifted we take off, I take to the sky as my eagle. I fly low enough to see everyone and I'm impressed. Wolves that refused to go faster than a leisurely stroll to dead sprinting, and the already fast wolves have gotten faster.

Now we're getting somewhere, "great job guys, I'm really impressed." I say in a good mood once we reach the clearing at the edge of the territory.

Everyone shifts back and walks out in their swim suits and dives right into the large lake to cool off. They certainly deserve it.

After a few hours of sun bathing and swimming we finally get back to the pack house in time to see the final sparring match of the B group.

Everyone looks awesome, "alright guys, that's enough for the day, go on in and get showered and dressed for dinner." Alex says and everyone runs inside.

I run over to Alex and he picks me up and spins me around. When he sets me down I miss his cheek. "We did it, everyone is looking amazing." I say happily.

"Hey guys! Come eat!" We turn around to see Jackson, Axel and Camden standing on be back patio with plates full of food. "Yeah, we're coming." Alex hollers back.

"Come on love. Let's go eat." He says taking my hand and leading me inside.

This has definitely been an awesome day.

Hey, so as promised, as a thank you here is another chapter! Tell me what you think and have an awesome day!!

Vote

Follow

Comment!!!