No Memory

Thomas

"Well, that just won't do. Anna, it looks like we'll have to move things along quicker then I originally hoped." I smile manically at my daughter who is glaring disrespectfully.

"Gregg, help me get her to the memory transfer room!" He quickly helps me knock her out and together we carry her to a white room with a chair in the middle. We sit her down and strap her in. Gregg hooks her up to an IV and I attach the memory alternator.

"Okay, now to rewrite her memories... I'm thinking, Alex killed her mother and the entire pack tried to cover it up and when she tried to come kill him for revenge, Alex's guards knocked her out and locked her up!" Gregg suggests and I enter in the information.

Alex

"Trent and Axel you two take the back, Cam you and Jackson take the west entrance and Julie you will come with me through the front." I tell them the plan and Axel looks like he's about to protest about being away from Julie but I give him a look and he backs down.

"Move out!" I command them quietly. Julie and I shift and make our way through the corridors of the compound. So far there aren't any guards, which is really weird. Trent, any guards? I mind link him starting to get a bit worried. Yeah, Axel and I just spotted three. Gotta go!!

When we reach them we find that Axel and Trent had already taken care of the guards and Cam and Jackson are now joining us. Axel pulls Julie into a tight hug and smells her hair.

"Okay, let's go get my mate!" I announce determined to finally have her back where she needs to be. We all make our way to the one room that we have yet to check and when Jackson opens the door we see Gregg and Thomas on the floor dead.

"Their necks were snapped." Julie decides upon inspecting the two lifeless males.

"Alex you are going to want to see this." Cam and Trent both say at the same time with looks of worry on their faces.

The rest of us walk down to the very end of the room to see a wolfsbane glass cell and chained to the wall is my beautiful mate. She's so pale and bloodied looking. "Anna!" I call to her while getting as close as I can to the cell wall.

She looks up at me and I expect to see relief or happiness, but what I see in her facial expression is the exact opposite. I see anger, disgust, hate, sadness, and disappointment all at the same time.

"What the hell do you and your mutts want, Alexander?!"

Hey guys, so I know it's been months since I have updated and I am so so so sorry. A lot of things have been going on and o just haven't had time to sit down and write. Anyways, this book has about six more chapters left and there most likely will not be a sequel. Unless you guys really want one, then this will be the only book.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful 🌹