Chapter 2: New beginnings

Alex's POV (Alpha)

"Mate" the world seems to fall away and we are the only ones here. "Alpha we wanted to know if Annaleigh could join the pack."

Mmm Annaleigh. What a beautiful name. I walk up to my beautiful tattooed mate and wrap my arms around her waist. "Of course my mate will be living here."

She blushes which makes her even more beautiful if possible. She wraps her arms around my neck and the guys quietly slip out as we lean in and my lips touch her soft pink lips. Mmm she smells so good. She smells of cherry blossoms and roses. We pull back and I can't take it anymore.

I push her up against the wall, she hops up and wraps her legs right around my waist. "Mark me." She whispers in my ear "Are you sure?" She nods and I sink my teeth into the soft part on her neck. She moans in pleasure as I clean the mark. Then she leans in and sinks her teeth into my soft spot. She yawns and lays her head on my shoulder with her face buried in my neck. I rub her soft back. "Sleep love." Her body relaxes and her breathing is deep and even. She's peacefully sleeping. I take her into my room and place her gently on my bed and tuck her in. Then I walk out and into my office.

Annaleigh's POV

I wake up in a king sized bed with very soft grey blankets and the room is pretty big. There's mahogany furniture a bathroom and closet and a balcony. I get out of bed and get looking for my mate.

When I find him he is in his study with glasses on. Aww!! He looks so cute! He looks at me and smirks. Dang mate bond and reading of the thoughts!! "Love I can still hear what you are thinking." I blush bright pink and he comes over to me and he hugs me tight. "You should really see your mark. It looks beautiful" I look up at him and run to the bathroom and look into the mirror.

Wow. Is all I can say. My mark proudly displays our wolves and his wolf is sitting in front of mine with a red rose in his mouth. I turn to look at his and it's pretty similar except there's no rose. Our foreheads lay against each other's am it almost looks like a heart. I love it!

I know now these new beginnings might not be so bad after all.

Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I've been really busy with band. I'll be updating more often since I have no school the rest of the week.