Whiskey... And lots of it

Alex

Five weeks.

Five weeks since we brought Anna home and no one can figure out why she hates all of us and why she keeps screaming, You killed my mom!

I turn around when I fell a hand on my shoulder to see Axel looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Don't worry man, we'll get her back." Although his words are comforting, I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.

"Axel, what if we don't get her back. This pack needs a Luna and I need my mate." I wipe away a rebel tear that managed to escape my eye and suddenly Axel comes into my line of vision with a giant bottle of whiskey and our entire collection of horror movies.

"You need whiskey, and lots of it." I smile at my friend and walk with him into the living room where he starts the first movie.

Hey guys. I'm sorry that I keep disappearing on you all. I wanted to post this as a thank you for 10,000 reads!!!!

As an author on this site I've never had a story hit 10k!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!! 

I love you all!!

And sorry about the short length of the chapter. It's just I a filler while I get my groove back. Hang tight, there is more to come!!!

Don't you just love the friendship between Axel and Alex??

Which characters would you like to see more of and what would you like to see happen? It'll really help with the process if I get ideas on what you guys would like to see too!!

~Summer 🌻