|31| 𝙰 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 ✔︎

______________

𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒

_______________

When they had arrived at the fair it was pure chaos. Citizens were cowering in every possible nook as they clutched onto their children and lovers. The stalls were demolished and the entertainment and rides were vacant.

Harper walked alongside Dawn, Donna and Kory as they approached the middle of the fair grounds. Donna was in her Wondergirl suit, while Dawn sported her Dove suit and Harper in her Artemis gear.

They stopped as they saw Conner round from behind one of the stalls as he stared them down.

" Any ideas?" Harper shrugged. They were no match against a Kryptonian, being as two out of the four were only human who were basically relying on the Amazonian and Tamaranean to fight back.

They all exchanged looks as Kory stood up straighter. " Hey Conner." The boy looked at her and the girls glanced at Kory in disbelief.

" That's your idea? Hey Conner?" Dawn exclaimed as Kory shrugged. They weren't coming up with anything else.

" Dawn, he keeps looking at you. Do something?" Harper said as she nudged the platinum blonde, their eyes never leaving Conner's cold gaze.

" Me, why?"

" Maybe it's because you're dressed like a giant bird. I don't know." Harper told the girl who looked down at her feathered cape.

" He has no clue who we are?" Kory informed.

" No shit." Harper said. Kory shot her a glare as she merely raised her hands in defeat. " I'm sorry, I'm nervous. He could snap my neck like a toothpick. I'm sorry if I don't want to die."

Kory shook her head as she pushed the girl slightly forward. Harper span around as she glared at the woman.    " Go talk to him."

" No way, what part of I don't want to die are you not understanding!" Harper yelled as her arms flailed around her.

" He saved you from going splat on the sidewalk. I'm sure he would remember the girl he had rescued."

Harper grumbled as she kicked a stone at Kory before reluctantly walking towards the boy who had trained his steely gaze on her.