|2| 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✔︎

Harper was leaning on the wall as she watched Gar and Jason in the training room

Harper was leaning on the wall as she watched Gar and Jason in the training room. Gar was scratching his head as both boys had wooden staffs in their hands. Jason had his staff raised as a blindfold was covered over his eyes.

Harper had stayed to watch the train wreck unfold.

" When I give the word, come at me and don't hold back."

Gar nodded but Harper just arched an eyebrow. Did he forget Jason was blindfolded?

" Did you just nod?" Jason questioned.

Gar realised his mistake as he quickly recovered. " Yeah, got it. Just don't hold back."

Harper chuckled before she yelled. " Go"

Jason swung fowards but Gar hit his stick away. Jason recovered when Gar's hand dropped momentarily allowing for Jason to propel forward and point the tip of the staff at Gar's unprotected neck.

Harper watched on in amusement. She grabbed the popcorn she had made earlier as she watched the two spar.

Gar gently pushed the staff away from his neck before he swung at Jason. Jason dodged his incoming attack as he leveled his arm across Gar's chest. The green haired boy glanced at the brunette in confusion before waving a hand infront of Jason's face.

The two went back at it again.Both Jason and Gar swinging their sticks. Gar dodged an attack before the two continued to battle it out.

Jason was doing flips and over exaggerated moves. He was positioned in front of Harper who dusted off her hands before grabbing a spare staff and lightly smacking the boy's head.

Jason ripped of his blindfold glaring at the brunette who merely shared a smirk with the green haired teen.

" What the hell Harper. You're not even sparring." He complained.

Harper laughed as she moved to stand next to Rachel who had just entered the room.

" Should I get the hose." She mused as Dick came up behind Harper, the two standing shoulder to shoulder.

" What's going on?" He questioned.

" We did as you said, the blindfold thing. Then he went nuts on me and she." He said pointing at Harper. The girl just shot him an innocent look, jokingly pointing at herself. " She, aided him."

Harper merely shrugged as Dick shot her a humoured look.

" Why do we even learn to fight like this man? It's idiotic. We have eyes." Jason exclaimed as he gestured to his eyes.