|29| 𝙰𝚒𝚖, 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 ✔︎

The world had fallen silent and the Queens mansion was void of all signs of its usual vigor. Oliver and Dinah had returned to Central City with Barry to settle another inter- dimensional crisis. Apparently Kara- Supergirl- had gathered the whole gang to defeat some new threat that was arising. Thus leaving Harper alone for a while.

She had set up target practices in the backyard. Three targets placed at the other end of the field about ten metres away. She had her quiver secured around her back and her bow gripped in her hand. She sported a blank tank top with shorts, as it was a fairly humid day in Star City.

Notching an arrow she raised her bow. Her breathing steadied as she zeroed in on the target.

Aim, breathe, release.

Harper let the arrow sail through the air, and in seconds the arrow had lodged itself into the bullseye. Harper grinned as she notched another.

She spent hours doing this. The adrenaline coursed through her veins as the fletching of the arrow tickled her cheek. The feeling of the bow in her hands gave her a sense of power. When she had her bow, she felt invincible.

Arrow after arrow her day was spent. Deciding to try something new, Harper grabbed three arrows, aligning them up with the targets. She had never attempted anything like this before, having only seen Oliver do it once, Harper was feeling risky.

She raised her bow, the three arrows aimed at the targets. She inhaled deeply, her one eye shutting as she focused solely on the targets. Everything around her seemed to fade away for a second. It was just her and her bow.

Harper released a breath before she let go. Her focused gaze watched as in seconds the three arrows split, each tip embedding itself into the middle of the targets.

Harper's face split into a grin as realised she had just pulled off the trick.

" That was impressive."

Harper span around, notching an arrow and aiming it directly at the intruders chest.

" Whoa easy there Katniss." Ryder said as he brought his hands up in surrender.

" Don't call me that" she snapped as he shrugged in defence. What are you doing here?" Harper questioned as she lowered her bow from her brother. " Also, don't sneak up on me like that, I could have killed you."

" No doubt about that." He said as he placed his hands in his jean pockets. Instead of seeing him in a sophisticated suit he was now wearing a plain white t-shirt and black jeans with a leather jacket. His hair wasn't gelled back but was now a tousled mess on his head.

"Did you come to accept my offer. Did you really ditch that bastard."
She scoffed as she slung her bow over her shoulder, the pair making their way into the mansion.