Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party

Start from the beginning

   "There, there. It couldn't be helped since the Prefect had to recover." Deuce said trying to calm Ace down.

    "The garden's back to being its photogenic self, so I'm already satisfied~" Cater said happily at the repaired gardens that we all did. 

    "Hurry up, I wanna eat already," Grim said making me shake my head. Ever since that black rock came into his life he has had a finer pallet than ever. 

   "Alright, then with out further ado lets...." Cater said.

    "Wait a minute," Riddle said shocking all of us making us look at him. 

     "Huh?" we said.

    "Those white roses." he said looking at a couple of white roses that made us panic.  

    "What?" I said panicking at the statement. 

    "Eh! Did we forget that one!?"  Ace  panic. 

     "Aaahhhh!! Acey, Deucey, you said you painted them all red!" Cater said panicking out about Riddles reaction. I ran over to him and covered his eyes. 

    "Riddle don't, please don't do anything" I said panicking at his reaction but he only chuckled and took my hands giving them a kiss. 

   "I'm joking~ I won't get mad over every little thing again..." He said looking up at me giving me a smile. I looked at him and sighed in relief.

   "R-really!? Three cheers for Riddle!" Cater said as everyone cheered at the new Riddle. 

   "It will be quicker if we all painted it, after all." He said shocking all of us, I smiled before giving him a quick peck on the cheek smiling at him. 

   "You really have changed Riddle." I said as he looked at me and blushed.  I smiled at him before turning to the whole dorm. "You heard your dorm head, now lets fix those roses everyone," I said. 

   "Yes Crimson Rose," everyone said moving to get paint buckets and paint cans. I could get used to this I thought a bit.

    "Alright lets get to work," I said.

    "I can't bear one second of this any longer! Let's hurry up and start the party!" Grim said cheering. We all went over to the rose bush and started painting the roses red. 

   "How long has it been since you last helped paint the roses, huh, Riddle?" Trey asked Riddle as he painted one. Riddle looked at him as if thinking of the last time he did it.

    "I don't remember. Ever since I became Prefect, I always left it to the other students." Riddle said making me smile as he did this. 

   "Doing it yourself is fun, too~ Though we have quite a rowdy group of 1st years here with us. And we have a supper cute girlfriend to hang out with," Cater said making me chuckle, I turned to him and he had his camera out and took a photo of me with the rose bushed. "Thanks for the awesome photo Angel. #Paintingrosesred #Hangingwithfriendsandgirl #AmaraCrewel #Lovelyrose and sent," he said posting his new picture. I only shook my head and continued to paint the roses red.

    "I've done this a lot, so I'm definitely gonna be better than Riddle!" Grim said making the man himself look at Grim with a challenging expression. 

   "Fufufu, shall we put that to the test, then?" he said making me smile at the little competition they had. I painted my roses until I felt someone behind me, I looked to see Riddle as he looked at my painted roses.

    "You're not doing well enough! The red needs to be a lot deeper than that!" He said making me look at it. 

   "Okay thanks Riddle," I said painting them even darker.