"How do you know about the Nasim family!?" He growled.

"So you do know him." Zaira glared.

"Tawfiq, is it the same Nasim?" Naima looked at him.

"Dad? You know him? Mom, you too?" Karim was confused.
He looked at his mom for an explanation but she didn't say anything.

It was a good thing Daneen and the twins were asleep. Habiba was putting Samia to sleep too. So much commotion was going on for them to understand.

"How do you know the Nasim family?" Tawfiq ignored Karim and asked again.

"I'm Zaira Nasim! And you're the reason my parents and little sister are dead! And you're the reason I have no idea where my brother is!" Zaira screamed in anger.

"You've got to be kidding me." Tawfiq raked his hair.

"Dad, what is she talking about?" Karim frowned.

"You think I killed your family? Who put that into your head? If anything, I needed them alive not dead."

"And yet you still killed them, showing no care! Because you're as ruthless as they say!" Zaira's voice dripped with anger.

"Your thinking is wrong. I didn't kill anyone. If anything,  your parents killed mine!" Tawfiq sneered in anger.

Karim's eyes widened. Zaira's family were the people behind his grandparents death?

His gazed snapped to Zaira and even she was confused.

"You're lying! My parents did nothing to you! I was supposed to meet them here and I come here only to find out you've gotten them killed by your henchmen!"

"Listen here. I did nothing to your parents. They were wanted by me specifically. I'll admit to that. We found out they were somehow behind the bombing of my plane with my parents in it. And the moment they entered the country, security officials were after them to surrender themselves up. And they decided it was better to die with your sister in the car than get caught. They chose death over facing justice! They killed theirselves and your sister. Not me!" Tawfiq explained angrily.

"You're lying! My parents would never do something like that. They dealt in guns and weapons only with military officials of different countries! They were certified arms dealers. It was a legal trade. And they never dealt in bombs." Zaira shook her head.

She wasn't going to listen to any lies he spouted.

"They never told you how they also supplied weapons to terrorists. To people who used their weapons to hurt other innocent people. They were selfish people who weren't satisfied with anything they had!"

"Don't insult them! That doesn't prove anything! Maybe they sold a few guns to some bad people but they didn't kill your parents and they didn't deserve to die!"

"They didn't but they were behind it! They made your brother create a bomb for them to sell to a client. A client your stupid brother doesn't want to give up! And because of that, he'll stay where he is till he's ready to talk." Tawfiq sneered.

Zaira was confused. He had to be lying. She knew her brother was capable of creating bombs because of the job he did. He was a nuclear and explosives engineer. But he had told her one time that he'd never use his knowledge to hurt anyone. He even promised her.

"No...no... you're lying!" Zaira didn't want to believe him.

"He isn't. His highness speaks the truth. I was in one of the vehicles pursuing your parents. We knew there was a young girl in the car so we ordered them to stop to avoid a car chase. They refused the order and we were forced to chase their car. In the end when they realized they were cornered, they drove off the bridge leading to their death. Whoever told you that we were behind your parents death was lying to you." Aziz confirmed.