Chapter 35

Whipped!
SURPRISE , for getting 800 reads and over 300 votes ,i decided to switch things up a bit😉 with Reede's point of view.

*******Reede's  p. o .v********

          Immediately i step out of Amy's room , i go to the reception and pay for a room for a night since i knew my guys would be 'busy' tonight. After i got my key from the receptionist who flirted with me unknown to the fact that i was a student , i headed to my room and laid down on the bed .

I can't believe i told her i love her .

I've never said that to any of my exes and we aren't even dating...yet. Shit!

I told her and i left before she could say anything . I wonder if she'd have said it back . The thought gives me anxiety.

I'm so fucking whipped!

I ran like a little girl ,she probably thinks i didn't mean it now . I do with all my heart. I thought it was just a crush or for the sex but it's so much more deeper .

I just want her to be happy . I can look into her little bright hazel brown eyes all day long and her goddamn body that makes guys stare hungrily at her . I thought that coming to a new school ,by now after a month i'd have fucked all the girls i consider my type . Instead , I've been chasing after her all this time  .

I have serious anxiety as i remember that she's picking between Burns and I .

Know how they say , I'll be happy if she's happy whether it's with me or not.  This cliche phrase is not for me . I know she'll be happier with me . She'll be happy with him but happier with me . I'll die if she picks him .

I'm in love with Amy Sanders ,i repeat this sentence a couple of times till i know for sure that i'm not going crazy. I'll talk to her this morning and tell her how i feel about her before Burns gets to her . Better still , I'll ask her to be my girl.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face anticipating for the day to be bright .

I stretch on my bed as i feel the sunlight seeping through the curtains . I turn my head the other way trying to continue my slumber but jump up in two seconds when i remember how important this day is . I look at my phone to check the time and see 89 missed calls , 756 notifications , 542 messages.

What the fuck !

I go through my messages wondering what's going on before seeing birthday messages from literally everyone. I let out a breath of relief . I had completely forgotten about my birthday .

I reply some people on my contact list and drop my phone on the the bedside drawer beside the watch Amy had gifted me . I pick it up and admire it a bit before dropping it back and taking a shower .

When i come out , i get dressed and text Luke and Ethan to meet me at the bottom of the stairs . I head out and see them with a huge grin on their faces. We head to the restaurant and i tell them everything that transpired from last night up until this morning .

"That's crazy dude", Luke said

"Tell me about it", i say.

"yeah , i  can't believe you got the new Rolex first, so not fair ", he says

"Dumb ass", i say and we all laugh

"Seriously though , you need to get your girl . Time is ticking . Burns could be cooking up something now . You've got to move . I know how you feel about her , now it's time for her to know",Ethan said with a straight face.

"yeah dude ,you're right ",i say

"Yeah ,i know i am . Go get your girl loser",he says .

"i owe you one ",i say

"sure thing bro", Luke said playfully and i shook my head at him before leaving.

I ask a few students from school if they've seen Amy and they direct me to the swings close to the outdoor pool.  I get there and see her hugging Ryan tightly 

There was no space between them and he pecked her forehead and she smiled hugging him impossibly closer .

"I guess you've made your choice then ", a husky voice filled with pain said .

My voice

So i did what i always do , i ran .

A/N: Hey guys , i hope you enjoyed the story from Reede's point of view . I hope it wasn't  confusing . Guys get me to 1k reads  by the end of this year ,that will be so cool . The countdown begins to the last chapters of H.C .Stay tuned ,read ,share ,comment and vote.