Chapter 2

02// Left Out

So, Amy and Josh are cousins. Amy's mom died giving birth to her and Josh's mom was always too busy to take care of him so Amy's mom practically raised him till he was 4 when she died.

This was a major setback for him, because he waited for 2 years till his mom made him start school all over again . This made him hate Amy, because to him she's the reason he's still in high school at 21.Anyway,Amy has gotten used to both Josh and Bianca.

Amy quickly takes the bus home and changes so she doesn't have to explain to her dad. The next day, Amy decides to dress better than she did yesterday, so Bianca knows she's past the stunt she pulled .

She wears a boyfriend jean ,grey colored crop top sweater and grey sneakers, she puts her hair up into a ponytail ,has breakfast and hurries out in time to catch the bus.

She gets to school on time and takes a free chair in front. A few minutes later , everyone else takes their seat and waits for their drama teacher who enters a little while later with a boy. Not just anybody though, the highest paid model in all of Beverly Hills , Ryan Burns. There was commotion everywhere .

Amy couldn't believe that Ryan was going to be her classmate ,until he sat on the empty chair beside her. The scent of his cologne was what made her realise what was happening ...Ryan  freaking burns was actually sitting next to her.

(Amy's POV)

"Hey, I'm Amy", I said but no reply.

I repeated myself, a little louder this time,but he looked at me disdainfully and said, "I don't have time for an autograph ,I just got here ",and he turned away.

At that moment, a teardrop fell, but I wiped it away and excused myself. When I got to the ladies , I washed my face ,calmed myself down and when I opened the door, I saw Ryan and he said "I'm sorry, I just had a bad morning, I'm Ryan ",he said as he held out his hand.

All I could do was smile like a seven year old watching her favorite cartoon, then I took his hand and said ,"I know . I'm Amy",which made him smile back .

A/N:I hope you enjoyed this chapter, watch out for the next three chapters because it'll sweep you off your feet. please vote ,comment and follow, thanks.

^^ Rytah_05 ^