Chapter 39

Absolutely mind-blowing

         Reede and I ran out of the ballroom hands attached and ran into to a suite he had keys to. We entered the suite and I quickly locked the door. I turned back to feel his warm lips on mine.  He kisses me so passionately and leads me to the bed. He unzips my gown and it falls into a pool on the floor as I unbutton his shirt with the speed of light . I'm left in my underwear and he pushes me on the bed and I fall flat. He straddles me and continues peppering kisses and leaving lovebites on my neck and shoulders. My core is throbbing with want and I press my thighs together to ease myself.

He smiles before moving lower and continues the assault on my sensitive wet folds . He pushes his tongue inside and I immediately move to sit up but he holds me back by placing his hand on my right breast and kneads gently ,he massages carefully leaving me a moaning mess.

After I cum and he has had his fill ,he pushes a finger inside me and I scream as he repeats it severally inserting more fingers at intervals.

".....oh my gosh, Reede,Ah..... That feels so..."

"I know, I need to do this so you can get used to me when I .. you know",he says and winks

"It feels good don't worry baby",I say

After a minute or two , he stops and I realise how wet I am yearning for him  , I already miss the warmth he offered me. I see his trouser is gone and he pulls down his boxers too and I gulp when I see his size.

"It's ok, I'll be gentle I promise.  I'll never hurt you .  If you're having second thoughts we can...",he says before I cut him off

"No, I want this... I want you",I say

He kisses me in a way that overwhelmed me with passion and love then I felt him brush my core and I shiver in pleasure and he isn't even in me yet.

"This is going to hurt at first,but it'll be just like a sharp pinch",he says

"Ok",I say

I suddenly feel an overwhelming pressure as he pushes himself into me slowly  . I feel a sharp pain but it soon ceases just like he said

"You can move now ",I whisper into his ear and he kisses me before pushing himself into me completely.

He pulls himself out and repeats this a few times before I get used to him and feel pleasure like never before. I moan a string of curses before I feel pressure in my lower abdomen.

"Baby I'm going to..",I say

"It's ok ,let go baby",he says and we cum together before he pulls himself out of me ,disposes the condom and rolls and lays beside me on the bed ,my head resting on his chest.

"That was absolutely mind-blowing",I say

"That was the best birthday present ever",he says and pecks my forehead

I smack his chest playfully,"excuse you, I spent 24k on that watch",I say

" I'll empty my family's bank account to do this one more time. That's how much you mean to me",he says and I kiss him

"That's sweet but it won't be necessary. I'll do anything as long as you say the word",I say

"I love you Amy",he says

"I love you Reede",I say and we lock lips.

                 THE END

A/N:  Wrote my first sex scene even today 🙈. I hope you all understood what I wrote and didn't cringe too much.

It's finally over guys .Epilogue up next guys . I can't believe this book is about to end . I'm literally in tears . Read the epilogue before you say your final goodbye.