Cordovin

3rd POV
Cordovin: is that what you really want to say to your own mother.
Y/N: besides go away, nothing else.
He began to walk away.
Cordovin: stop right there!
Y/N stopped and looked at the short woman, he can't use his semblance unless he wants his aura to shatter, then he'll be completely open to any attack.
Cordovin: I want to talk.
Y/N: That isn't happening.
Cordovin: I remember what you did to Nia.
Y/N: I'm glad you do, she sure as hell remembered.
Cordovin: you saw her?
Y/N: yep, and I made sure I brought back some things from the past, for old time's sake.
Cordovin: what did you do to her?
Y/N: I made the bitch scream. I enjoyed every second, if I could do it again I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Cordovin: your heart is tainted.
Y/N: so was dad's, except he was drunk and you looked like a 7 under the influence.
Cordovin: I'm trying here.
Y/N: Bull....fucking shit.
Two soldiers stepped from the bullhead with their weapons ready, they noticed how aggressive Y/N was getting. Y/N tightened his fist as he began breathing heavily.
Cordovin: son....your semblance.
Y/N: don't call me that!
He slammed his power into the ground and trailed it to the two soldiers, it wrapped around them and slammed them to the ground. It then let them go and grabbed Cordovin who was then lifted up.
Blood began running from Y/N's eyes as he then smiled, blood straining his teeth until finally he heard his heart beat like it was right next to his ear. His aura then completely shattered as he felt his heart racing and blood coming from his mouth before Cordovin was dropped to the ground. Y/N held his heart in pain as he let out a pained scream before going to the ground. His scream was distorted though, it didn't sound human, but more beastly.
Cordovin; son....
Y/N's hand began to twitch before stopping completely.

Meanwhile
Blake stood in the middle of a field, everything incredibly fuzzy. She saw a black rose in front of her, the voices surrounding her telling her to pick it up. She did as it told, and once she grabbed it, she felt massive pain shoot up her arm. She dropped the rose, causing the ground beneath it to shatter and sending her into free fall.
As she fell she crashed into a body of water beneath her, the light above the water dimming out. She looked to her right to see a bull shark swimming around her, not overly aggressive, but circling.
From beneath her a bunch of tentacles reached up, grabbing her and the shark and pulling them both down into the darkness.
Blake woke up from a nap, her heart racing and breathing heavily.
Yang: is everything ok? You don't look too good.
Blake: I just....had the weirdest dream.
Weiss: what happened?
Blake: I saw this black rose in a field and I picked it up. I then felt this pain and dropped it, causing everything to shatter beneath me. I fell into water and saw a bull shark. Then these tentacles came up and dragged both the shark and I into the depths.
Yang: sounds a little screwy.
Blake: the shark wasn't even attacking, it was just...swimming to its will, minding its own business, Circling me.
Weiss: was it planning to attack?
Blake: no, it just circled calmly.
Yang: I wonder what it could mean, especially since you're remembering it so vividly.
Blake: I can try and go talk to someone, I mean, it's probably nothing, but no dream has ever made me wake like this.