The Old Woman

3rd POV

Y/N's eyes slowly began to open as he saw the flame of a fire next to him. He then immediately began choking as he turned to his stomach, pushed up off the ground and started throwing up blood, followed by his aura shattering like glass.
Woman: you are a stupid boy.
Y/N finished up throwing up blood, even coughing up a piece of hardened blood in the shape of his air ways.
Y/N: I got out of the ship.
Woman: by murdering hundreds.
Y/N: who are you?
An old woman walked into the light, she had to atleast be one hundred.
Woman: I am known as the time reviver.
Y/N: next question, age?
Woman: the beginning of time.
Y/N: Christ.
Woman: I know, it's one of the many curses I'm stuck with.
Y/N: which is?
Woman: I have watched the universe reset twenty six times, I have survived the extinction of magic twenty six times. I want nothing more than the sweet release of death.
Y/N: well I wish I could help.
Woman: you try in the future, even though I know your sarcasm.
Y/N: yeah? And how do I do that?
Woman: I can't tell you the event, but only the outcome, you die....every time.
Y/N: good.
Woman: I want to try something different though.
The old woman put her head to Y/N's head, she closed her eyes as she then breathed out. Within seconds she had to let go, breathing heavily.
Woman: your mind....
Y/N: I know.
Woman: you....were taken as a child.
Y/N: what do you mean?
Woman: the short woman....she isn't your mother.
Y/N: excuse me?
When she said this Y/N grabbed the woman and put her against the wall. His eyes turned dark as his strength began to build. He began coughing up blood harshly as he then let her go as he spit some of the blood into the fire, putting it into a bright blue color.
Woman: I know your future and past. You were taken by your mother.
Y/N: what does that make Ozpin?
Woman: your father is Ozpin, but your mother....
Y/N: who?
Woman: a woman by the name of Salem.
Y/N: Salem....I never heard of her.
Woman: not much is in your mind about her. But....you aren't of natural making.
Y/N: what do you mean?
Woman: you are....a copy of a boy that once was. She held onto the hair of a child and put the genetics within her, providing her pregnancy and giving birth to a son. You.
Y/N: bull! My entire life I was at that house, I had to deal with the abuse of them!
Woman: you did, until this power of yours awakened from enough stress and pent up aggression. You show aggression because you are afraid. You believe if you keep people away then you won't have to get hurt again....but the reality is this, you want to be close to the four girls, they were the only ones that treated you with any form of decency. You may hate to admit it, but it's true...
Y/N began breathing heavily as a tear formed in his eye.
Y/N: what do I do now?
Woman: I see your future you will choose wisely. I can say one thing though. Start being a better person soon, do it for those who care about you.
Y/N: we'll see.
Woman: good luck Y/N.
Y/N then stood up and walked outside the cave.
Y/N: I guess there's only one way to go.