The Toll it Takes

3rd POV
In the forest the sound of whistling was heard, Y/N laid on the group, obviously in a good mood, whistling the tune "suicide is painless". For the first time in years he was at peace, torturing his sister really put him at ease.
Ideas ran through his head on what else he was going to do, whether it be to make Neo scream in agony again or try and make Ozpin's life miserable.
A Beowulf came from the trees and went to launch at Y/N, only for 6 foot spikes to come out and penetrate it, much like the last one when Blake was around. His eyes shot open as he then went onto his stomach and began to cough up blood, a lot more than the night before.
Y/N: alright, you need to stop abusing your semblance. It makes you OP like some friggin anime character....or atleast a fan fiction main character in an abused reader. But damn it takes it's toll.
He then stood up and wiped his mouth before coughing up more blood, this time noticing a funny shaped clot, it was beginning to block off some of his veins before he somehow coughed it up.
Y/N: well damn.
He walked over to his items and dig through it to find a canteen, about half way filled with water before he then started drinking it. He then sat down by a tree and breathing heavily as he looked at the blood on the grass.
Y/N looked at his hand and noticed that his aura was incredibly weak, one more use of his semblance would shatter it. He drank a little bit more from his canteen before putting it back with his items.
Y/N: will need to find a natural spring soon.

Meanwhile

Ozpin sat at his desk, tapping a pen on it with his hand to his head. Glynda walked up and looked at Ozpin.
Glynda: I don't mean to be a bearer of bad news but your ex wife is on line 2
Ozpin: which one?
Glynda: number 2.
Ozpin: fitting.....thank you Glynda.
Ozpin then hit a button on his scroll.
Ozpin: what is it that you want?
?????: the damage done by the docks....was it him?
Ozpin: he was involved, but apparently he wasn't the one who blew the place sky high.
?????: he's a threat to himself and others.
Ozpin: he coughed up blood so he won't be using his semblance anytime soon, he'll be found eventually, but if there's a man hunt for him while his aura is maxed out he'll be a hazard to everyone's life.
?????: so you're just going to sit there with your mug and just sulk?
Ozpin: I don't sulk when I have my mug.
?????: I will be flying to Vale within the hour and I will have him found.
Ozpin: I'm letting you know he tortured someone with no hesitation, I'm pretty sure he will do worse to you.
?????: not his own mo-
Ozpin: you know better than to finish that one.
There was silence on both sides before she broke it.
?????: 30 minutes....

Timeskip 40 Minutes

Y/N found a natural spring and placed his canteen to it, filling it.
Y/N: this right here is needed.
He then began to drink from it and sat down by the spring and enjoying it. He heard the sound of rotors in the distance before a bullhead flew over the tops of the trees and made it into the opening. Y/N's fist tightened before realizing what would happen if he used his semblance.
The door opened on the bullhead, revealing a short woman.
Soldier: now presenting....Commander Cordovin!
A short woman came out of the bullhead and looked at Y/N.
Cordovin: Hello son.
Y/N: Mom.....hoped you would have died by now.