Neo's Recovery

3rd POV

Neo's eyes shot open as she sat up in bed, breathing heavily as she put her hand to her chest. She began doing really light coughs as she finally shook her head a little. She then held her hair, continuing to breath heavy as she swung her legs over the bed and stood up, her legs buckling beneath her.
The door then opened, it was Roman with a bottle of water.
Roman: it's good to see that you're awake.
Neo just stood her head as she leaned against a wooden table.
Roman: here, have some water.
Neo grabbed the water bottle and downed it quickly before throwing it to the side.
Roman: I have to ask though Neo....who was that man?
Neo looked at Roman, she looked hurt and guilty at the same time.

who was that man?Neo looked at Roman, she looked hurt and guilty at the same time

Roman: if you know him, it may make things easy for us to take him down.
Neo grabbed a white board and began writing on it. After quickly writing on it and she turned it around, showing the words-
Brother
Roman looked at the white board and at Neo.
Roman: your brother did this to you?
She quickly erased what she had on the board and began writing on it. She then turned it around with a tear in her eye.
He took my voice, I'm a mute because of him.
Roman's eyes widened as he read the white board.

Meanwhile
Blake: and that's what happened.
Sun: so....you fell through the ground and saw a shark, and you both were pulled into the darkness?
Blake: yes.
Sun: well....could it be a premonition? For something to happen in the future.
Blake: I don't know. Whatever is to happen in the future, and if that's what happens then I'm scared.
Sun: I mean, it may just mean something else, like, what does a shark mean?
Blake: I don't know.
Sun: perhaps a sleep test. They can see your brain activity and perhaps it can tell you something.
Blake: I may have to do that at some point.

Meanwhile

Y/N stood at the edge of the shore, outside of the cave he was found in. He held his hand as he looked at his veins, black as night.
Y/N: I need to find this Salem woman.
The sound of pebbles were heard behind him, causing him to quickly turn around to see the old woman.
Woman: you know where she is don't you?
Y/N: in a way. I don't know her or ever met her, but I have a general idea.
Woman: it's because you have lived through a moment like this before. Each time, life goes on farther and farther.
Y/N: tell me, what was it like the last time?
Woman: you were a samurai.
Y/N: Christ! That long ago?
Woman: things go longer and longer. If you fail this time around, then you will probably be part cybernetic. Time adds and removes people depending on how long everything happens, either way you will be with whoever you have been in other time lines.
Y/N: I don't have time to learn all of this stuff. I have to ask....do you have anything that can regain my power?
Woman: I may, but why?
Y/N: my power....I'm too gone at the moment and I'm in need to get there quickly.
Woman: I can take a look....wait here....listen boy, I know you're angered....I know that you have hatred towards many and love towards little. But I want to give you a word of advice.
Y/N: what is it?
Woman: take the help that will be given to you by those who want to see you happy.