Mother Salem

3rd POV

Y/N flew above the water, his hands blacked as he flew through the sky.
Y/N: never done this before and I don't like it. Sucks I need to actually know close to the exact location to be able to teleport.
He continued flying towards the land of darkness, looking to see purple lightning crashing down in the distance. The moment he crossed the border lightning crashed down and nailed him into the ground hard. He skidded across the ground and bounded off of it before crashing into a puddle. Y/N breathed heavily as he laid on his back and breathed heavy. He began to push himself up as he looked at the land around him.
Y/N: well, this reminds me of the darkness that is my mind.
Y/N then looked at the sky above and noticed the clouds moving towards a massive temple.
Y/N: alright then.

Time skip an hour

Y/N walked up to the massive doors and knocked hard on it. Within seconds the door flew open, launching Y/N backwards into the ground below and smacking down into a puddle. The liquid shooting up his veins, not hurting though, it gave Y/N somewhat of a high.
Y/N: that feels nice.
A pale milky woman with cracks on her body walked to the doorway.
Salem: who dares come here?!
Y/N stood up from the puddle and shook his head.
Y/N: you Salem?
She looked at the boy and launched over to Y/N, grabbing him by the throat and putting him to the ground. She then let go and smashed her foot onto his chest.
Salem: who are you?
Y/N: I....may be your son.....Mother fucker that hurts.
She looked into his eyes before quickly breathing in heavily, she took her foot off his chest and covered her mouth.
Salem: Y/N?!
Y/N pushed himself off the ground and looked at Salem.
Y/N: surprise?
She then walked over to him and hugged him tightly, a feeling Y/N didn't know in the slightest.
Salem: when Ozpin came and took you....I planned....so much devastation.
A black tear came from her eye as she hugged Y/N a little tighter. She then put her arms on his shoulders and pushed herself back, wanting to get a good look at him.
Salem: your hurt, what happened to you?
Y/N: a lot....I have...a lot of questions Sa-..mom.
Salem: come along son, we have so much to talk about.
Y/N: alright.
The two then made their way towards the entrance. Y/N looked through the halls, the stain glass windows coloring the light that came through. Salem kept her arm around him in a very calming way.
Y/N: Not a bad place to live.
Salem: thank you....what have you been up to?
Y/N: I live in the forest, not a bad little area.
Salem: well, atleast it's something rather than the streets.
Y/N: definitely where Nia belongs.
?????: excuse me Salem.
Salem turned to look at Hazel walking up.
Salem: what is it Hazel?
Hazel: Cinder is making her way into the academy, she plans to find the maiden.
Salem: ah wonderful.
Y/N: maiden, pretty sure I heard Ozpin talk about that a few times.
Salem: what else has he spoken about?
Y/N: his threats to kill me. Usual shit.
Salem: about that.
Y/N: about what?
Salem: Y/N....I have bad news for you....
Y/N: what's wrong?
Salem: I gave birth to you using a strand of hair from my first son with Ozpin. I used the genes and created a son, while you aren't natural, you have my curse.
Y/N: what curse?
Salem: immortality.