🍁1🍁

Jungkook POV

"Be my boyfriend Jimin hyung."

"Please, please, please..... Jimin hyung Please."I begged him. But it was more like nagging.

"No, kookie. Leave me alone!!"

"Please hyung. You know how much I want my Taehyung back to me."

"Can't you see that he leaved you for Hoseok hyung." Jimin hyung got angry. Though I didn't stop nagging. I mean begging.

"That's why I want to make him jelous. So that he return to me."

I had crush on Taehyung. Since the day he came to my neighbourhood with Yoongi hyung from Daegu. I thought he is straight and never gonna like me back.

I was shocked when he confessed me first. I wanted to be with him. So I dragged jimin hyung with me same collage as Taehyung goes. But I forgot that Min Yoongi also goes same collage .

I stopped bothering Jimin hyung when min yoongi hyung entered inside cafeteria. I glared at him. You know why? Cause he always roam around Jimin hyung. No matter how many times Jimin hyung rejected him, he never give up.

Seriously, I don't know what his heart is made of up. I don't know why but I don't like when  someone tries to have Jimin hyung.

Jimin hyung is mine.

Jimin POV

Jungkook is so noisy. He is trying to convince me to be his boyfriend for several days. He said he want his Taehyung back. His Taehyung!!.

You doesn't know it hurts so much whenever you calls him yours .

Why you choose him? When I was the one with you from the start. I hate you Jungkook because I fell for you.

I saw Yoongi hyung coming towards me. Jungkook went silent. I know he doesn't like yoongi hyung after what he did to him.

Yoongi hyung placed his tray on the table and sat beside me. I get annoyed more. I stood up and tried to walk away but Yoongi hyung grabbed my hand. I yelled at him gaining other students attention.

"WHAT!!? WHAT YOU WANT!!!?"

"Umm...I am sorry. You stay here. I will go."  He said in low voice. He tilted his head and walked out.

I saw Taehyung with hobi hyung on the other side. Taehyung gave me death glare. I didn't care and walked away. At that time only one thing on my mind was.........

Jungkook please love me.

Yoongi POV

I love you jimin. I can do anything for you. Though you have eyes only for Jungkook. You hurt me many times. But shamelessly I try to be with you again and again.

I am jelous of jungkook everytime you are with him. I want to be loved by you like you do to Jungkook. I want you by my side like you used to do.

What happened jimine? Why do you  ignore me?Am I nothing to you?

I am fool aren't I? Knowing that Jimin will never love me, I keep craving for his attention.

My heart cleanched when you screamed at me in the cafeteria. At least you can talk to me nicely. Sometime it's too much to bear. Then I remember your warm smile.

What can I do to forget you jimin? I am sorry that I love you.

Taehyung POV

I hate Jimin. He always made Yoongi hyung cry by his words by his actions.

I knew Jungkook had crush on me. So l confessed him. I just want to separate Jungkook from jimin. I want to make Jimin suffer. It is distinct that Jimin cannot see Jungkook in pain. So I used Jungkook.

It was act before but now I think I like Jungkook. His bunny smile makes everything bright around me. I am sorry Jungkook. I broke up with you just to make Jimin suffer.

Yoongi hyung doesn't know about my plan. I know if he finds out then he will never forgive me. But I am doing this only for you hyung. I can't stand to see you in pain.

Jimin made you cry. He made you depressed. He made you end up in hospital.I know it's hurts you when you see Jimin sad. But.........

I just want you to be happy cause I love you yoongi hyung.

                                    -🍁 Love Breeze🍁