The line was quiet and then they heard someone chuckle but the voice was muffled so they wouldn't pick it up easily.

"You're smarter than I thought. I'll give you that. But. Until we're done with our mission, everything stays dark."

"I'll ensure I put a bullet right through you." Dean added.

"Salim?" He called out.

"Don't let any information out. They've thought everything out. There's a blizzard going on so I can't make it. I'll be there soon though but I don't know how soon." Dean sighed.

"Caught in Khabarovsk?" The voice chuckled.

Dean paused. They were behind the fake information. They knew he could get in their way. So they had to make him unavailable.

"You planned everything out, didn't you? Even to the point of setting me up so I'd not interfere. You somehow know how we'd go about things. I'm impressed but not that impressed."

"You think you know everything, don't you? You believe somehow you're well informed." Dean chuckled devilishly.
He paused.

"I'm sending the Calvary and you won't know what hit you."

"Run."

Dean began to address Salim.

"It will get messy if I send them, Salim. I want you to be aware of it." Dean informed.

"I know. But at the moment, it's our only option."

"I'll be in touch."

"You too, lady."

"You're too easy." Dean chuckled.
Even though the voice was muffled, he could tell it was a woman.

Dean ended the call.

He looked at Bella.

"Are you sure of this? The Calvary? You know she's still angry with you from last time. She's not even going to give you the chance to speak." Bella told him.

"I know but it's Tawfiq we're talking about. She'd not hesitate."

Dean took his other phone from his stuff. His phone wasn't safe to use. They were wired into it somehow.

He dialed her number and called her. She was the only one they wouldn't expect or have any control whatsoever over.

She answered on the second ring.

"I told you not to call me again until I'm ready to forgive you." Her Italian accent was thick with anger.

"I know, Layla. And I said I was sorry. Forgive your favorite big brother here."

"You're my only brother and you're not my favorite. Idiota! (Idiot) you gave vital information to the CIA. Information I trusted you with. You put me in a tough spot with the family, Dean." She growled.

"I'm sorry, Layla." Dean groaned.

"non mi interessa. (I don't care) Don't call me again."

"Wait! Don't end the call. I need your help, please."

"I'm not giving you any information!" She gritted out.

"No. No! Not information." Dean tried to explain.

"I'm still not helping you."

"If you won't help me, then help someone else."

"Who?" She asked after a brief pause.

"Tawfiq. He needs your help. Please. He and his family are in danger."

The line went quiet for a while and then she spoke.