«nineteen»

a/n: happy new year, my dear hoomans :)))

_____

YUNA's POV

"so, uh, what would you like to do once we arrive there?" yohan asked as soon as we got ahold of our coffee cups. the aroma of the drink wakes up my system and now i'm fully functioning like a normal human being.

i shrugged at his question, "sleep."

i took a sip of my newly brewed coffee as he chuckled and damn he sounded adorable. i mean, who wouldn't adore that voice and smile?

okay yuna, stop.

"yeah, i get that, but like, aside from that?"

"hm, i don't know... try local food and shop for souvenirs maybe?"

"what about you?" i asked him this time. he thought hard and sighed before answering.

"touring, maybe souvenir shopping too– oh! let's try surfing!" his eyes sparkled and excitement was obvious in his voice, it was cute.

he shook his head, snapping out of his daydream as he remembered something...?

"oh, i almost forgot, we still need plane tickets."

oh.

"right." we laughed as we briskly walked to a machine that gives us the tickets for our chosen airline.

"f-first class?" he only took a glance of me and smirked. i swear i saw him smirk.

"of course. i don't want you to be uncomfortable during this trip." he smiled as he gave me my tickets as it was a connecting flight.

my face feels hot.

"we need to go to gate twelve at 5:30. it's currently..." i glanced at my watch.

"it's ten minutes before five-thirty, come on," he said and extended his hand. stupid me was flustered and slowly reached for his hand, my head hung low. i heard him huff and the next thing i know was that he wrapped his hand on mine and dragged me next to him, good thing i was holding my suitcase. the next thing he did was unexpected and i want for someone to slap me on my face.

he leaned in on my ear and whispered, "relax."

fuck, i'm doomed.

•••••

after the long ass flight of i don't even know how many hours we were flying because i kind of slept after the take off, i felt the plane coming to a stop and yohan shook me awake, "hey, we're here."

my body and head feels heavy but i managed to stand up after seeing black spots for awhile, then i wiped my face to erase the drool stain that i may have before reaching up to get my bag when i heard him chuckle, "you are obviously still half-asleep... cute."

i can't really process anything right now other than securing my backpack and phone while i let myself be dragged outside, holding yohan's hand like a child.

i'm holding his hand.

what–

my eyes widened as my body suddenly started functioning, then i removed my hand from yohan's who was smiling at me teasingly. "i was half-asleep, i'm sorry–"

"what are you sorry for again? there's nothing to be sorry about, you we're cute anyway," he grinned.

so this man is now flirty towards me? now? that we're alone? why the fuck?

i continued looking at him while feeling confused and doubtful as we waited for our suitcases while he made a phone call. "yes, can we book a suite? yes, a king-sized bed and all that posh– just give us the largest room that you have, please. yohan kim. yes. okay, thank you."

"wow, you speak good english." i commented, he smiled.

"i studied hard for it though," he humbly said.

once we got ahold of our luggages, we went to the gate where we need to ride for our connecting flight. it didn't take long since there were only a few passengers. as we settled down, i felt him stare at me. i looked at him and he continued looking at me and it was weird... in a good way... somehow. then he smiled.

"let's eat when we get there, then go to the hotel and sleep," i laughed lightly.

"that's what i was planning." i saw him grin.

i grinned back before turning my attention towards the movie playing on the screen. it was my favourite one.

•••••

THIRD PERSON POV

incheon, 6 am.

yoonjin woke up and got out of the bedroom while still half-asleep when she saw a post-it note attached on the refrigerator.

'i left earlier at 4. sorry i didn't get to say goodbye. take care while i'm away.

love you. yuna xx'

yoonjin smiled and shook her head, "those two are oblivious shits."

she prepared herself and her things to go to the university, but before she would, she went to jimin's workplace.

"hey min!"

said boy turned away from making hot choco with a smile on his face, "jinnie! what brings you here– ow!"

he didn't realize that the hot beverage spilled from the cup that's why he sort of burnt his hand. yoonjin chuckled, "clumsy boy."

"i won't be staying her for long, really. i just want to tell you that yoonjin already flew to hawaii. with yohan," she added.

jimin grinned, "wow, so it was hawaii. yohan must've been planning it for week, huh..."

yoonjin smiled and neared jimin by the counter, "i think so, too. anyway, i'm gonna get something new to try. can i get a strawberry one? that one with chocolate syrup?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

uwu, it's been so long since i've updated :(( i'm sorry, we don't really have internet except school bc mom hates for us to have wifi? somehow? bc she said i would go crazy???

edit: i thought i uploaded this but i didnt???

also an edit: since when did i get 200 reads?? thank u guys!!!