«seven»

THIRD PERSON POV

the next day, 8 am.

yohan woke up from the piercing sound of his alarm clock. as soon as he sat up to turn it off, he immediately regretted it as his head was throbbing like a ticking bomb just seconds away before it explodes.

"OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU?!" he shouted as he saw a woman who's sleeping peacefully beside him. the woman groaned, her hair tossed in front of her face and all over her head, making yohan stifle a chuckle.

"i'm choi yuna. you're... uh... kim? yeah, kim yohan- wait. WHY ARE WE SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN US LAST NIGHT?!" she immediately looked under the blanket and sighed loudly in relief as she knew that she's still in her clothes last night.

"I DON'T KNOW! ALL I REMEMBER FROM LAST NIGHT IS DRINKING. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHY WE ENDED UP HERE-"

"oh, i remember now..." yuna had her palms on her face.

"unfair-"

"hey, i wasn't that drunk yesterday. it's just morning that's why i have a terrible memory-" the door opened which caused the two to freeze on their spots and look at the door.

"why are you so loud yo-" hangyul's eyes widened and he screeched like a girl. scratch that, he screeched like a dolphin.

"OH MY GOD YOHAN! I THOUGHT YOU'RE INNOCENT!" hangyul covered his eyes and was about to close the door when yohan dragged him inside and locked the door.

"i swear to god, hangyul- you can put your hand down. look, nothing happened between me and yuna-"

"oh my gosh! she's yuna?!" hangyul had his eyes wide for the second time that morning and looked at yuna who was hugging her knees, looking back and forth from yohan to hangyul.

hangyul scooted quick towards yuna and extended a hand, "i'm yoha- i mean, hangyul. lee hangyul." he smiled. yuna smiled back and shook hangyul's hand.

"choi yuna."

the two smiled at each other and the time suddenly stopped at yohan's perspective. his heart was about to explode from everything that's currently happening so he decided to go out of the room. once yohan closed the door behind him, everything came back to life. the clocks continued ticking, the streets are now busy, even hangyul and yuna were back to talking and their voices were getting nearer when the door behind him opened. he flinched and clenched his chest, "you scared me."

"we didn't notice you going out of the room..." yuna said.

yohan shrugged and turned away from them to go to the kitchen, "you were too busy talking with hangyul anyway."

yohan walked away and went to the kitchen and searched for a painkiller because his head was still throbbing, and so was yuna's.

"hey, um, do you know where i can find a headache reliever?" yuna asked hangyul whp was standing beside her.

"oh, you have a headache?"

"yeah, unfortunately..."

"it's in the kitchen, c'mon." hangyul walked towards the kitchen with yuna behind him. he prepared paracetamol and a glass of water.

"may i ask on why you have headache?"

yuna finished the glass of water before replying, "i may have drank a little bit too much last night, hehe."

•••••

"hangyul-ssi, what time is it?"

hangyul looked at his wristwatch, "it's almost 9."

yuna's eyes widened and stood up, "um, do you know where i could get a cab incheon?"

"oh, you live in incheon? you're not that far from here then..."

"uh... where am i again?"

hangyul looked at her as if asking why-don't-you-know-where-you-are, "gangnam."

yuna gasped, "i need to go, thanks for the paracetamol by the way."

"wait, won't you atleast have breakf-" hangyul sighed as he saw yuna rushing away from the kitchen.

"i'm just gonna cook myself breakfast."

•••••

"yohan? you in there?" instead of getting an answer, the door opened revealing a newly-bathed yohan wearing a plain white t-shirt and gray sweatpants.

boi, you look so good my mouth is waterin-

yuna, are you still there or have you completely lost your mind?

"what?" yuna shook her head as he spoke.

"um, can you send me back to my apartment?"

yohan tsked, "go to hangyul since you're  oh-so-close with him anyway," yohan was about to close the door but yuna stopped him.

yuna chuckled, not believing yohan's attitude, "are you jealous?"

and are you assuming?

yohan and yuna just stared into each other's eyes without saying a thing and for yuna, it's getting a little bit uncomfortable.

yohan suddenly sighed, breaking a little a bit tension out of the atmosphere, "i'm not. but come in."

yuna stepped inside yohan's bedroom once again. "hug me."

"i'm sorry, what?!"

"i said, hug me."

"why?"

"because only i can teleport between us two and if you don't stay physically attached with me, you can't teleport."

yuna rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around yohan, "tighter."

"wha-"

"we need to make sure that you arrive there in one piece."

yuna rolled her eyes once again and hugged him tighter. yohan closed his eyes and told the girl to do the same and yuna, who felt like complaining, decided to just comply so that she can go home and stay away from yohan because ad she always say,

he's my mortal enemy.

•••••

YOHAN's POV

"bye, and thanks for bringing back my hoodie..." i nodded then looked at her as she closed the door in front of me.

i sighed and stepped forward, reaching for the doorknob and opening it, then entered my bedroom. i flopped on my bed and had my hands under my head as i stared into the ceiling.

"what has gotten into me?" i asked myself out loud.

"are you jealous?"

i shook my head as i heard her voice. i covered my face with both hands and rubbed my face.

"was i really jealous?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

boiiii jealous yohan is so cute, he be smooth🤧💗