«eleven»

YUNA's POV

and i pressed play.

"yes bro?"

"you know i love you right?"

"of course, bro. you know that i love you too right?"

"how many kids do"

hangyul and yohan groaned, "please, for crying out loud, delete that piece of trash-"

"actually, this is a golden trash so i won't delete it." i said before i cackled.

"yunaaa~ please?"

"your aegyo won't work for me hangyul. also, why the frick would you do that in front of me?"

"desperate times need desperate measures."

i cackled once again, then stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare two glasses of water and two tablets of headache reliever and handed it to them, "i know your heads are throbbing. i've been there once."

after emptying the glass, yohan sat straight while his leg was crossed over the other, "look, what must we do in order for you to delete that recording?"

"let me think."

a great idea then popped into my head and i smiled. the boys didn't seem to like it though. "provide my wants?"

the guys sighed, "i knew this would happen."

yohan sat up straight, "for how long?"

"hm... a month?"

"no!" both of them said, making me chuckle.

"how 'bout three weeks?" i said, hoping that they won't notice that it's practically the same.

"but-"

"deal." hangyul interrupted yohan's complaint and i smiled widely before reaching out to shake hangyul's hand.

"no take backs, a'ight?"

"yeah."

hangyul turned to yohan, "you were saying?"

"3 weeks are equivalent to a month!"

i bursted laughing at the sight of hangyul having his jaw open. "you know i'm bad at maths-"

"i don't know about that until now." i snickered.

"but still! that basic maths! three weeks is equivalent to- you know what? nevermind," yohan turned to me, "and, choi yuna? fine. whatever you want, we'll provide."

i grinned. "but please do understand if i won't be too active on that since i have some things to do in japan next week-"

i shrugged and looked him in the eyes with a hint of tease, "i can summon you though."

he exhaled heavily, "just- text me if you'll summon me because disappearing magically in public eye will cause an issue-"

"of course i'll text you. i won't want that for you because you'll blame me and then ask me to do something for you as my punishment."

yohan smirked teasingly, "oh, so you do care about me..."

"of course! you and hangyul are my friends- well, i don't know about you but hangyul is." i joked  but guilt strangled me as i saw his smile fade a little and looked down.

"just kidding, you're my friend too."

yohan smiled a little, "thanks, i guess..."

•••••