«twenty-five»

incheon, 12:42 am.

jimin lead them to yoonjin's room and as he opened the door, their steps were quiet. "yoonjin-ah, yuna's here—"

the time stopped. yohan forced it to stop. he, and only him, sees a dark figure near yoonjin that was ready to kill her with its' own hand when it also stopped. it got out of the time freeze and looked at yohan and... smiled. "ah, yohan."

yohan clenched his jaw but kept silent. "well, you caught me. bummer."

yohan's eyes were beginning to change colour as he tightened his fist. "where?"

yuvin smirked, his eyes already red. "rooftop."

his enemy kept that disgusting smirk on hi face as he passed by him and disappeared. yohan disappeared as well, and by the time they were there, he resumed time. "so, what are the rules?"

yohan's eyes were all black, it was scary. black smoke was surrounding him, too, while red for yuvin. "duel."

yuvin rolled his eyes, "of course, that's what we're supposed to do, for that god's sake. i asked what the rules are, idiot."

"if i win, never show yourself to any of us anymore. rot in hell."

"tsk, what a simple task. anyway, yes, i'll do that, but when you die," yuvin laughed evilly, "i will bring you and that kid hangyul with me in hell— oh, and that yuna..." he chuckled, "i will make sure she'll experience pain more than i do. i'll make her suffer until she can't take it anymore."

yohan summoned a sword on his hand and gripped the handle tightly while yuvin continued speaking, "oh, the look on your face is funny, yohan. really funny. i can only laugh at you being a pathetic human with your feelings. you're useless and utterly ridiculous—"

"shut the fuck up.do we have a deal?"

"oh, yes. definitely." with that, yuvin summoned a sword on his hand too, the colour same as his eyes.

yuvin smirked before he spoke, "let the game begin."

•••••

"oh, thank god you're okay," yuna kissed yoonjin's forehead.

"w-where's yohan?" the injured woman managed to croak out.

"oh, he's— where is he? yohan?" she panicked. yohan was nowhere to be found in the room.

jimin looked at her as he was sitting beside yoonjin's bed, "go find him. i'll look after her."

yuna smiled, "thanks, chim."

she got out and no one was out in the halls. the nurses were in their stations. it would be a hassle to ask one of them for help.

where would he go, where would he go, where would he go?!

her head shot up as she remembered the conversation earlier.

she turned around only to find him looking at something—no, looking at nothing. he was rather distracted.

"yohan? something wrong?"

"no..." she wasn't convinced and yohan noticed, hence the clearing of his throat.

"no. nothing's wrong," he looked her in the eye, "let's go."

what was he looking at? think, yuna. think!