«three»

YUNA's POV

sunday, 10 am.

"bye! and don't forget to tell me everything when you get home!" i bid goodbye to yoonjin as she went off to her date with prof— i mean, kim wooseok.

the lassy, even though she's doubting wooseok, she's still willing to go for a date with him.

sigh.

the door closed and now i'm alone, and still single. "what can i do today..."

i walked around the apartment, thinking of something to do so that i won't be bored. i looked at the window in our living room and observed the view. it was a fine day, the winter was over by the way, some children are playing kites, some are running around while their parents watch them. i smiled to myself, "shall i write a song?"

i smiled as i quickly run to the bedroom and searched for something to write on with a pen, and my headphones as well. i went back to the living room and sat on the couch while i put on my headphones and began to think of some words to put in a melody. i hummed as i look down on my empty notes and soon got frustrated about having no lyrics in mind.

"AARGH!"

i removed my headphones and looked down, closing my eyes as i exhaled heavily.

"OH!" my eyes widened and i snapped my fingers and began to write the lyrics while smiling.

"hah, finally," i smiled as i finished writing the first part and looked up to get my ph—

"OH! H-HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT??" i automatically stood one meter from the couch.

"what? you called me." the man said.

i rubbed my eyes, brows furrowed, "no way... y-yohan-ssi?"

his face had a shocked expression, "YOU?! so you're..."

"why are you here? how did you get in?"

yohan sighed and stood up, "you called me."

"how did i even do that?" i asked, ridiculed by the situation.

yohan shrugged, "i don't know. you did that, why ask me?"

i looked down and began to ask myself on how i called him when i haven't even touched my phone

"while i'm here, why don't we go out? you know, so that you won't be alone—"

"no, i like to be alone, thank you. you can leave now."

"says the one who desperately wants a boyfriend," said yohan. i glared at him.

"how did you—"

"oh, so you're really desperate then." i rolled my eyes at him and went to the door and opened it.

"here, i opened the door for you. will yOU PLEASE LEAVE??"

he shrugged, "whatever, i'm grabbing myself an ice cream, wanna come— oh, never mind, i'm being kicked out anywa—"

"i wanted ice cream too," i admitted shyly. i stomped my feet angrily.

"y-you should buy me ice cream."

damn the stutter. why did i stutter?!

"why would i?" he leaned on the door frame while his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"because you invited me, and so that you could thank me for opening the door for you." yohan rolled his eyes.

"fine, let's go."