«six, 2»

"girl, dinner's ready!~"

"uh... yeah! be there in a sec!" i looked at yohan who was now standing up, alarmed by the situation.

"what do i do?" i whisper-shouted at him.

"i don't know!" yohan replied in the same panicked voice.

'fuck it, yuna. be a strong independent woman'

i sighed as i dragged yohan by his arm and opened the door, "do we have some extra food because we have a guest."

yoonjin almost dropped the chopsticks as she saw yohan. "h-he's here. why is he here?"

"i asked him to return the hoodie so i summoned him here." i smiled while yohan held the chair for me to sit down, i mumbled a small 'thanks' after.

"eh, jin, please order some chinese take-out-"

"no, let me order for us. it'd be rude for a guest to not treat the hosts." yohan smiled at the both of us as he got his phone and ordered chinese food.

•••••

so, basically, after eating what yoonjin cooked before, we ate chinese take-outs and also desserts.

yes, from jimin's.

yohan insisted to go to the ice cream parlour alone and he dropped by a convenient store and bought some drinks.

"i'm back~" he announced as he waited for someone to open the door.

"teleport here inside, we're lazy to- JEEZ you almost gave me a cardiac arrest." i said, putting a hand over my chest.

"you said to teleport so," he smiled and raised the plastic bags, "let's drink!"

"yeah!"

•••••

"yah, what time is it?" i asked yoonjin who's head was on the arm rest, drool beginning to form in the corner of her lips. she jolted as i hit her lap.

she hummed and searched for her phone on the couch. "uh... 9:30."

i nodded and stood up, shaking my whole body actively, "alright! go to sleep, jin."

"alright, g'night yunaaa~ seeyoutomsy~" she weakly waved a goodbye before getting in the bedroom and-

wow, she just locked the door.

"oh my god, she actually is drunk," i smiled and shook my head and looked down at yohan who was leaning on the couch, mouth wide open and is snoring loud.

"hey." i deepened my voice and pushed yohan, causing his head to fall off the couch.

"hm? what? who are you? where am i?" he looked confused before i slapped his cheeks a bit.

"you're in my apartment and i'm yuna. i still need to get my hoodie." i dragged him up and he lazily complied.

he must know he's heavy.

i looked at him beside me, observing him. he rubbed his eyes as he tried to stay awake, his left arm surprisingly moved onto my shoulders and looked back at me and smiled, snapping me out of my mind.

"come on, we'll get it."

i blushed. i've never been so close to a guy like this before. this feeling is new.

"uh, i don't really know where your house is but why are we going to the bathroom?" i asked, feeling really unsure about this.

"don't worry. i can teleport." and when we entered the bathroom door, we arrived in a great-looking place. actually, using the word 'great' is still an understatement for the place that he owns.

i mean, what do we expect from a company owner, right?

the house- i can't even describe the house. all i can say is that it's like a semi-mansion.

we walked on the long stairs and hallway until we got into a room, in which i assume was his bedroom. he opened the door and walked towards his bed. he let me sit down on it while he went to search for my hoodie in his huge wardrobe. "here you go..." he said as he threw the hoodie on my face.

how polite.

"thanks, big head," i said and glared at him but he didn't seem to hear or know what's happening right now.

as soon as i got in my hoodie, which smelled like heaven by the way, i felt something heavy on my stomach and the next thing i know is that i'm now lying down beside him. of course, i panicked.

"whatthefuckyohan??" i struggled to get out from his grip.

"let's just sleep," he slurred. i glared at him and did all my best and finally! i'm out of his bed. but, the truck of reality hits me once again as i realized that i don't know where i am right now. like, yeah, i know that i'm in his house but i don't know where the fuck it is located.

"ah, fuck, my head hurts..." i landed on the soft mattress and hugged a soft pillow and soon drifted into sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

filler filler filler filler filler

also, this book is nowhere near to completion yet but i already have an idea for another fanfic. my mind be planning so soon ㅠㅠ