«five»

THIRD PERSON POV

evening, 8 pm.

"whaaat? you know the curse breaker??" hangyul asked in a high-pitched tone, eyes wide in shock.

yohan rolled his eyes and looked at him, "i just said that-"

"oh, stop being a bitch for once, yohanie. c'mon~ just like the old times-" hangyul fell on the floor from his chair, knowing that yohan had teleported to somewhere.

"bastard!" yohan heard hangyul shout and chuckled to himself.

"i know you'll be here." yohan swore his soul left his body for a millisecond when he heard hangyul's voice beside him.

"bastard."

"not my fault you let me fall face-first on the floor. my cheek still stings, you twat."

yohan rolled his eyes, "whatever."

"but seriously though," hangyul said as he sat down on yohan's bed, "how did you meet her?"

"i met her at her university-"

"you what?! how did you even know she's the one?"

"i didn't know it was her. it's like... i felt that i've known her so much that i approached her without thinking."

hangyul grinned, "ooh, is it 'love at first sight'- ow! jerk." hangyul rubbed his arm that's been punched by yohan.

"do you really believe in that... stuff? it sounds weird."

"or maybe she's in your past life?"

yohan tilted his head, deep in thought, "maybe...?"

"anyway, tell me more." yohan straightened his posture and leaned on his swivel chair, facing hangyul in his bed with two hands on hi cheeks.

"uh, yuvin told me that i've met the curse breaker not long ago-"

"that dickhead? i swear to freaking god, i can't wait for him to completely dissolve."

"well, me too. but he told me that through a nightmare, then just this morning, she summoned me at her place-"

hangyul coughed hard, "her place?? she summoned you at her place?"

"yes! but accidentally. so, i connected the dots and concluded that she is the curse breaker."

hangyul clapped his hands, "wah, you're great bro-"

yohan made a face, "please, for the love of god, don't call me bro."

hangyul rolled his eyes, "yeah whatever. imma go sleep now, g'night."

just as hangyul was about to close the door, he looked at yohan again, "by the way, who is she anyway?"

"yuna... something."

"wow, honorifics are gone that fast. go yohan! i support you!"

"hey, i don't know her surname!" yohan replied, but hangyul already left.

yohan shook his head and looked at his laptop. he opened his facebook account and searched a name.

yuna|

•••••

YUNA's POV

monday morning, 5:45.

"babe, wake up or we'll get detention." i heard yoonjin's voice beside me as she slapped me lightly.

i groaned, "yeah, i'm up, i'm up." i said as i sat up while scratching my head and yawning. i slapped myself, a habit when i force myself to wake up.