«twenty»

a/n: woop for the 20th chapter! i've come a long path!

___

continuation...

after the little chitchat with jimin and after she paid for the ice cream she impulsively bought in the early morning, yoonjin made her leave. as she was busy eating the ice cream from the cone, she failed to notice the bicycle nearing her. how childish of her to only focus on the food and not on the path as the bicycle bumped onto her backpack that was hanging on her right shoulder. she wasn't upset at that person... okay, well, maybe a bit, because he could've avoided her. she looked back at the bicycle and took note that it was styled in colours red and black.

as she arrived at the floors of the cafeteria in the university, a guy creeped her out of her wits, "jesus christ, hyunjae! you could've introduced yourself in a more decent way and not jump in front of me out of nowhere!"

the boy named hyungjae cracked a smile and crossed his arms against his chest as he leaned on the wall, "lol, i'm just here to tell you that i've finished my part on the project."

yoonjin grabbed the cold can of coffee that fell from the vending machine, "good. we'll just put it together in a white cartolina and then we'll turn it in after we finish it."

they walked together to the hallway that was full of students walking around and chatting to other students, "yoonjin-ah..."

hyungjae hung his arm around yoonjin's shoulders in the way friends would because they were. "what?"

"there was this party that i got invited to– it's a simple party, actually, and they said i could invite anyone so i was thinking of inviting you."

"hm... who invited you and what's the party like? i've never been to an actual party yet aside from birthday parties and christmas partues which is very sad.

hyunjae laughed, "yunseong did, he's in my chemistry class. he said that it would be just a simple party to celebrate his sister's debut in acting. we'll do it in his house, have a little bit of beer, drunk games, all the simple party stuffs without the blinding lights and loud music."

"oh, wow... he's... a brother of an actress..."

hyunjae laughed again, "so, what do ya say? it's happening tomorrow at 6, by the way."

yoonjin thought of it before speaking, "i'm good with it, but can i bring someone else with me?"

"sure, i'll make sure to tell him later."

both smiled before going to their respective classes.

•••••

after all the boring and interesting subjects ended and after she and hyunjae turned in their project, classes also ended, which means she would go home by herself and be at home with herself. yoonjin sighed. she missed yuna already. she plan to call her so she did, now waiting for yuna to pick up the call which... yuna did.

"jinnie!"

yoonjin smiled. "ya, why are you calling me this late?"

"what time is it there?"

"it's... ten in the evening, june 5."

"what? it's 5 in the afternoon here, june 6."

"lol, the time difference is huge."

"it is."

"anyway, why are you calling me?"

"erm, i just miss you. besides, i'd be attending a party tomorrow night. it's nothing crazy though, we ain't partying in a club or something."