Beyonce Pov

Beyoncè Pov

Me- Jay. I just think we should go to dinner alone. You know, to get to know each other a little better.

Jay- I have no problem with that. Me and lil blue blue will stay here and eat dinner.

Me- Thanks for understanding babe.

I kissed Jay on the cheek as I walked out of our room. I went to check up on blue. She was wide awake. When I leaned over her crib she smiled up at me.

Blue- *Smiles* Egfej!

Me- Hi there momma.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She started bouncing around in my arms.

Me- Somebodies happy to see me.

I kissed her cheek as I walked out her room. I walked back to me and Jay's room and he was laid out on the bed. I handed him blue.

Jay- Hey blue blue.

He kissed her cheek. Blue smiled and put her fist in her mouth. She tried to figure out which one was her thumb. When she found it she started sucking on it.

Me- Alright babe.

I kissed him.

Me- See you later.

Jay- Ok. Have fun.

Me- I'll try.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the room. I knocked on Brit's door. I heard moving and she opened it.

Me- Hey. I decided that we'll go out instead of eating here.

Brit- Just me and you?....

Me- *Smiles* Yea.

Brit- um..

Me- Brit please.?

She looked at me for a second.

Brit- Ok...

She left and got her crossover purse. She walked out and shut the door behind her. We started walking downstairs.

Brit- Where's your daughter?

Me- Which one?

Brit- There's only one......... I'm talking about Blue Ivy Carter.

Me-...She's with Jay.

Brit- Mmhk.

We walked down the hall and past the kitchen to the garage door. We opened it and made a left turn to the another door. It led outside to where we kept our Mercedes van. It was already on and the driver was standing by the door holding it open. We got on and Brittany was amazed by it. We had tan seats and hard wood floors with a mini refrigerator and two flat screen TV's. And a mini touch screen on the little dashboard.

Brit- Wow.

I smiled. Even though I missed 15 years of Brittany's life I still love her because she's mine. I want her to have the best of the best. And for her to live out all of her dreams.

I sat in the first seat. Brit climbed in the back. I don't know if she wanted to get away from me or if she wanted to be explorative and sit in the back. The driver closed the door and I heard him get in the front. I told him where to go and he nodded.

Me- So. Do you like the van?

Brit- Yea. It's pretty cool.

Me- We bought it after I gave birth to Blue.

Brit- Oh.. Is this the only car y'all have?

Me- No. We have many more.

Brit- Oh.

I notice Brit was just sitting there quietly. Most teenage girls would be on their phones or something.

Me- Do you have a phone?

Brit- I did but my dad had to turn it off because we needed that months phone bill money for our rent.... I didn't give him a hard time about.

Me- Tomorrow we'll get you another phone. Ok?

Brit- No thanks.

Me- Um excuse me?

Brit- You've already done enough...

Me- Brittany your my daughter.

She tensed up a little at that word.

Brit- You already spent a lot of money on me.

Me- Trust me there's more where that came from. *Chuckles*....... Let me take care of you. Ok?

Brit-..................... Ok..

I nodded and went back to checking my email. Brittany knocked me out of my thoughts when she said,

Brit- Woah!!

I don't know if she was surprise about the fact that we were in time square or the fact that there was screaming fans and paps surrounding our van.

Me- Don't worry. Stay close to me. Ok?

Brittany nodded. She was shaking. Is she scared? The driver opened the door and my bodyguard helped me off and he waited for Brit to come. The paps were giving us a hard time. We couldn't even get in the restaurant.

Pap1- *Taking pics* Is this your birth daughter!?

Pap2- Over here beyonce!

Pap3- Whats her name!?

Pap4- Mystery girl look this way!?

Brittany made eye contact with one of the paps. This was the first time she looked up since we got out of the van..... That's how I notice she was crying.

Me- Come on Brit.

I grabbed her hand and wrapped my arm around her back. She hide her face in my shoulder. She was shaking really bad.

We finally got in the restaurant and we were immediately seated. Brit sat across from me. She wiped her eyes with a napkin.

Me- Your ok?

She nodded.

Me- I'm sorry.. They can be really pushy.

She nodded again.

Me- It probably take you some time to get use to all the yelling and flashes.

Brit-.. I'm just not use to this.. All the attention.

Me- I know. It'll get better. *Smiles* sometimes you just have to stop and smile for them. That's all they really want. A picture.

Brit nodded.

Dinner wasn't that bad at all. Brit still didn't open up as much as I would liked for her to do but she isn't that closed off either. We're getting somewhere. Baby steps. I think she's still waiting for me.. To tell her why I left.

On the way out the restaurant Brit took my advice and she smiled at the cameras.