Brittany's Pov

Brittany Pov

Troy-*Yells Upstairs* Britt you ready to go?

Me- I'm coming!

Troy- Alright.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Me-*Sighs*

I zipped up my jacket. I turned to the side and flatten it down. It was gone. No more baby bump.

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Troy was dressed in a nice "Boy London" T-shirt. It was Black and Gold. He wore some nice jeans and Tims to top it off.

Me- You look nice.

Troy- Thanks.

Troy looked me up and down.

Me- I know I look rough.

I was wearing grey sweats, a white tank top with my jacket and some grey sneakers. No jewelry and No makeup. And my hair was a mess.

Troy- No you don't. You look like yourself. Ordinary Brittany... And that's beautiful.

I blushed.

Me- Maybe we should go.

Troy- I agree.

Troy got the door for me and I walked out. I got in the car and waited patiently for him.

Troy- So where to?

We were driving out the driveway.

Me- I really want pizza.

Troy- Pizza bar it is.

We drove to some part of LA I never been to. The bad part. We pulled up at a pizza shack. It was made out of wood. We walked in and it was beautiful on the inside. They had arcade games and very cool signs that lite up. Some people were sitting at the bar but Troy and I sat in a booth by a window. I noticed Troy took off his chain. I gave him a questionable look.

Troy- People over here will rob you.

I nodded.

Troy- I wouldn't have brought you here but they sale the best pizza.

Me- Now I'm getting all excited. *Chuckles*

Troy- *Chuckles*

Troy and I ordered two pizzas. Cheese and Pepperoni. We had a side of salad. Troy kept joking about how I use a fork and knife to cut my pizza instead of using my fingers like him.

Me- Now your fingers are all creasy and I'm clean. *Smiles*

Troy- You have a point.

We played some of the arcade games. Troy beat me in racing twice. The third time I think he just let me win.

Troy- I wanted to give you some.

He pulled out a box. It was Tiffany&Co. I opened it and it was a necklace. It had "B's" on it. I opened the heart locket and a picture of mom was on one side and Blue on the other.

Troy- I know it's hard being without them so you'll have them everywhere you go.

Me- Aw, this is really cute. Where's my picture though?

Troy- You are your picture.

I smiled.

Me- Thank you. I love it.

Troy- Wanna put it on?

I nodded. I held my hair while Troy put my necklace on.

Troy- You know, being without makeup works well for you. *Chuckles*

Me- It does?

Troy nodded.

Troy- Maybe next time we can go for this look again?

"I can still see your bruise. Cover it better next time."

Me- Yea.. Maybe.

Maybe Troy is changing for the better.

Troy- You ready?

I nodded.