Beyonce's Pov

Bey Pov
So I've noticed lately Brits been closed off again with me lately. I mean, I know before she was closed off but she did open up a little and now it's just shut again.

It was morning and Me, Jay, and BlueBlue were eating breakfast in the backyard.

Me-*Smiles* I love it back here. All the white roses are beautiful.

Jay-Yea....In my younger days I didn't even know they had white roses.

I laughed.

Me-What!

Jay-*Chuckles* You never saw them in Brooklyn.

Me- Well my dad bought them for my mom when ever he did something wrong..Of course.

Jay pulled one off of the bush.

Jay- Here. *Smiles*

I smiled.

Me- Thank You.

I gave him a kiss. I pulled the stem off of it and stuck it in Blue's hair.

Me- Awwe.

Jay laughed which made her laugh.

Jay- Britt must be still sleep?

Me- Yea.. She seems off.

Jay- Off? No she doesn't. At least not with me.

Me- She does with me...

Jay- Maybe y'all should talk. About everything.

Me- We were on a good path until everything. Ya know, ..happened.

I fed Blue some more hash brown.

Jay- Speaking of Brittany. GoodMorning. *Smiles*

I looked up and Brittany came walking out still dressed in her pjs.

Brit- Goodmorning everyone.

Me- Morning. *Smiles*

Britt glanced at me and sat down. She poured a glass of orange juice.

Jay- I'll give y'all some privacy.

Jay got up with his coffee.

Me- Take Blue please.

I handed him Blue and they left. Brittany didn't look at me. She just drunk her oj looking straight.

Me- Ok. Tell me what I did. Tell me what I did wrong.

Britt- You did nothing.

Brittany still didn't look at me.

Me- Look me in my eyes and tell me.

She looked at me and then looked away.

Me-..*Sighs* I thought so.

After a long pause she spoke up.

Britt-... It's not just you.... It's everything... *Sighs* Did you know the whole time Troy was here I got beaten... He told me that if I told.. He was going to hurt Blue..Jay...and you.

This is the first time Brittany is opening up about this. Her eyes started to watery.

Britt- So I took it...... I took the beatings. *Cries*...... He told me that you and Jay didn't want me here anyways. He said I'm being used!

My heart broke.

Me- Brittany that's lies and you know it.

Britt- How! It seems so real! He told me that you just want me for the money because you knew that if you found me people would want interviews.. I just came from a interview 2 days ago mom!

Me- But I told you, you did not have to go! I knew you were hurting.

Britt- .. I feel alone here... That's the worst feeling. Having so many people around you yet your alone.

Me- You are not alone Brittany. I'm always here. You just need to open up to me... Talk to me!

My eyes started to get watery.

Me- I'm really sorry you had to go through that. *Cries* I wasn't there...

Brittany wiped her eyes.

Britt-.. It's ok. It's not your fault.

I patted my lap for Brit. She laughed.

Britt- Are you serious?

Me- Drop dead serious. *Chuckles* Come on.

Brittany came and sat on my lap. She leaned back on my shoulder.

Me- See. You're still my little girl.

She giggled.

Me- I have some good news.

Britt- Ok?

Me- We're going home tomorrow.

Britt- *Gasp* Really! I mean this was a good vacation and all but I really missed my bed.

I laughed.

Me- Your bed? That's all you missed.

Britt- I'm kinda lazy.

Me- Now I know you got something from me. *Smiles*

Brittany laughed a little then she stopped.

Britt- Beyoncé. I mean, mom.

Me- Yea?

Britt- I just want you to know I have love there in my heart for you. It's growing. I mean I always loved you and I always will. Your my mom. I know I say things that I don't mean. I know I'm a tough person to deal with but that's only because things are being thrown at me one big chunk at a time... I'm a good child I really am. I didn't give dad a hard time like I'm giving you and it isn't fair... I'm sorry.. I'm trying to start opening up to you and being honest about my emotions and how I feel. It's hard. I'm not use to this. I couldn't talk to dad because you know.. He's a male. He doesn't know what to do and what to say. He just showed me love and that's how I knew he cared.. With you, it's different. You actually can relate. All in all I'm trying. And I just wanna say can you not give up on me?

Brittany grabbed my hand. I was crying by now.

Me- Of course. Of course! You will always have me baby.

Britt- Are you crying?

I wiped my eyes. She leaned up and looked at me.

Britt- I didn't mean for you to cry.

Me- I know. I know. But this is the first you've opened up. And it's just..

I cried again. I felt a pair of warm arms come around me.

Britt- It's ok. It's ok. Brittany's here.

She was patting my back like a child. I laughed and she laughed.

Brittany- I love you.

Me-.. I Love You Too.

I gave her a big kiss on the cheek. And we got up. We held hands walking to the door.

Me- Lets go. Let's go. We need to get our day started. *Smiles*