Brittany's Pov

Brittany POV
That night after dinner I went for a little walk along the beach. I know mom could feel my vibe at dinner tonight. I know she knows I'm off. I just don't want to believe what I'm hearing. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. Troy hasn't been helping the situation. He just sits back and smirk. Like everything is funny...

While I was walking I started running. Running helps me not get so stressed. While running I bumped into something hard. I fell back but before I could reach the ground a strong arm caught me by my waist.

Troy- Woah there clumsy. *Chuckles*

Me- Clumsy? I bumped into you. I know you saw me coming.

Troy- Maybe. *Smirks*

I faked smile and rolled my eyes. When I realized I was still in Troy's grip I started to wiggle. That made him grip me tighter.

Me- What?

I looked up into his face. He had this look that made me feel super uncomfortable. He was pressing me against his body.

Me- Troy!

I yelled his name so he could let go. That only made him squeeze my hips harder and pressed me up against him more.

Me-TROY BACK OFF!

I pushed him away hard. My face was red from my anger.

Troy- Bruh da fuck.

He held his chest. I guess my nudged hurt.

Me- Whats your problem!

Troy- My problem. Mhm sweetheart I don't have a problem.

He stood chest to chest with me. He was taller so he looked down over me like a tower. His eyes looked my up and down.

Me-.. Get a life.

I pushed past him and walked to a rock.

Troy- *Smirks* How about you get one too. Because this.

He pointed to the things around us.

Troy- Doesn't want you. At least not for real. Bey and Jay don't need you... Your nothing but a stubborn ass bitch.

He scoffed and walked away.

Me- Go choke and die. You know NOTHING about me and my moms relationship.

Troy- Is that so? *Smirks*

He smirked and walked away. I sat there on the rock looking out into the ocean. Then I prayed. Prayed that this all was a lie. Prayed that Troy goes away. For. Ever.