Beyoncè Pov

Beyoncè POV
So me and Brit were on our way to the thereby meeting I set up. Jamaica thereby is kind of... Off. It's in the middle of the rain forest. But I'm not complaining. I love to be free.

I was kind of nervous because I'm telling Brit why I left. You never know what reaction she's going to give. I slowly stopped the golf cart. I stepped off.

Me- Wow. *Smiles*

I looked up at the beautiful waterfall.

??- Hello. *Smiles* Jeki.

Me- Hello..?

I hesitated with saying her name.

Jeki- G- Ka.

Me- Jeki *Smiles* I'm Beyoncè and this is m- GCO

Me- I'm Brittany.

Brittany shook Jeki hand and went and sat on a rock. I gave Jeki a smile.

Jeki- *Smiles* Lets get started.

I nodded and sat on a rock beside Brittany.

Jeki- So. Why are we here?

Me- Well.. I um. I recently reconnected with my daughter, Brittany. The road so far is very shaky. I'm trying my best and I think she doesn't realize it. Every time we talk I always get an attitude from her. -GCO

Brit- This is all not my fault!

Jeki- Wait Brittany let her finish.

Jeki turned toward me.

Jeki- Continue.

Me- It's like..

I started getting emotional.

Me- I want to be there. But she has a wall up. That's not even just for me. She has a wall up with everyone even my baby girl Blue.

Brittany scoffed.

Brit- You can't expect me to come into this family all happy Beyonce!

Me- But what about Blue!? She is a child! She haven't done anything wrong to you.

Brit- It's not Blue I have a problem with!

Jeki- Hey hey he- GCO

Brittany jumped up.

Brit- It's you!!

Me- Yea but that's me not her!!

I stood up too.

Brit- ITS THE FACT THAT YOU KEPT HER AND NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!?

She started crying.

Brit- I WAS A KID! I DIDNT ASK TO BE IN THIS WORLD AND I DIDNT ASK TO BE HERE WITH YOU!

Me- Brit- GCO

Brit- CANT YOU SEE!? THIS

She pointed between us.

Brit- IS A STORM! ITS POURING DOWN RAINING AND AT THE END OF THE DAY A TORNADO IS GOING TO COME AND SWIFT ME AWAY BACK TO HOUSTON!

Brittany nudged past me.

Jeki- Wait Bri- GCO

I sat back down and held my face in my hands.

Me- Just let her go. She needs to cool off.

I looked up.

Me- I'm sorry for wasting your time.. It was nice meeting you.

I stood up and hugged Jeki. I said my goodbyes and I got back on the golf cart and rode back to the beach house.

It was around 6 P.M. And Jay and Blue just got back. I thought Brittany stormed back here and she decided to go with them but she was nowhere to be found when they walked in.

Me- Brits not with you two?

Jay- Nope. We left right after you two went to the thereby meeting.

Me- Where could she be? It's getting late and I think a storm is coming.

I looked out the glass window.

Jay- Yea it is kind of nasty out there.

I suddenly remembered something.

Me- *Gasp* The tornado!

Jay- Tornado? Where?

He looked further out the window.

I ran upstairs and opened Brit's door. It was empty. Her suitcases were gone.

Jay- Whats going on?

How did he get up here so fast.

Me- The tornado...

I slowly turned towards him.

Me- Brittany was talking about how our situation was a storm and at the end of the day a tornado is going to come and swift her away.....

I paused for a second. I slowly looked up at him.

Me-......Back to Texas......She's gone back to Texas...