Brittany's Pov

Britt Pov

Bey- Morning big stomach.

Me- Hey mom.

Bey-Ready for work?

Me- Yea.

Bey- They know you're pregnant?

I shook my head.

Me- No... I'll tell them soon.

Bey- Is the scene today calm.

Me- Suppose to be.

Bey- That's good. I made you some oatmeal with a little yogurt on the side.

I sat down at the table. I dumped my yogurt in my oatmeal and mixed it.

Me- Mom can you pass me the ketchup?

Bey- Ketchup?

Me- Yes. I love ketchup. (A/N True fact about me)

Bey- If you say so.

She pasted me the ketchup and I squeezed it on my strawberries. Then I started eating.

Me- *Smiles* Yummy for my tummy.

I finished eating and kissed mom goodbye. I packed my duffle bag and made my way off to work. I'm starting to become comfortable with this whole "I'm pregnant" thing.. I love my baby.

I drove to work this time. When I got there I saw some paps. I smiled and walked into our building.

People- Hey B.

Me- Hey guys.

I walked into my dressing room and started getting ready. I'm so happy people didn't notice my baby bump.

I walked backstage after getting ready and the director started talking to me.

Director- So instead of doing the house scene, we are going straight into the mission and your fighting scene.

Me- Fighting?

Director- Yes.

Me- I- GCO

Director- No time for talking B. Places people! *Yells*

I was pushed on to set.

Director- Action!

I started the scene. I was being thrown around and pushed into. I was really dizzy but what made things worse is when someone flipped me over there shoulder. I was suppose to catch myself with my feet but I lost balance and fell flat on my back.

Me- OW! Ow! Ow! *Cries*

They ran over to me.

Director- Are you ok!

I cried and shook my head.

They picked me. Next thing I know I'm being pushed in an ambulance.