Beyoncè Pov

Beyoncè Pov

Me- Brittany wait!

I yelled after Brittany as she pasted me and ran to the front door. When she got there she threw her suitcase on the ground and turned around.

Brit- *Crying* Wow, I can't believe you know my name.

She was being sarcastic.

Me- I'm your mom.

Brit- Your a complete STRANGER to me. I refuse to believe my mom would do such a thing... Leave me. *Cries* You left me.. *Sniffs* You threw all of your responsibility on him! So you are not my mom. You will never be my mom!

What she said hurt my feelings a lot. I glanced to my side and saw my mom walking out the kitchen with Blue Ivy.

Tina- Now, Now Brittany. Calm down. We know your mad but- GCO

Me- *Crying* I had my reasons Brittany!

Brit- Reasons? Ha. More like excuses. *Sniffs* There's no reason possibly why you left and never came back! You didn't call for my birthdays.. *Whispers* I use to wait all day long for you to show up or at least call telling me that your on your way and that I'm moving with you......

Her voice started to raise again.

Brit- But at the time I was very naive! By the age of 10 I stopped hopping. I didn't care about the situation anymore... I didn't care about you anymore...

Brittany grabbed her suitcase and nudge past me and my mom. She stomped all the way upstairs and slammed the guest room door shut.

I looked over at my mom. She embraced me.

Me- What am I going to do mom?.. She obviously doesn't want to be here..

Tina- Make it right baby.... When she's ready to listen tell her the situation.. Why you had to leave.. But you will not give up on her. She's just a little steamy right now. Give her time. She'll open up. Until then, you got this little wiggle butt.

I looked at Blue.

Blue- Hdjh. *Slobs*

Me- *Talking in baby talk* Are you trying to talk to me.

I took her from my mom and held her. She makes me happy. I smiled down at her.

Me- We are going to get ready to head back to New York. Can you let Brittany know? I'm sure she doesn't want to speak to me right now.

Tina- *Smiles* I got her. Don't you worry.

Me- Ok mom. Thank You. We'll be ready by 12 P.M. The jet leaves at 1 so make sure Brittany's ready to go by then.

Tina- *Chuckles* I got her now go.

Me- *Smiles* Ok.

I walked upstairs with Blue and when I walked past Brittany's door I heard sniffing. I feel so bad. I put her through hurt for 15 years.